May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED AS OF 12/03/11

Comments

• Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    edited February 2011
    You're welcome RD. :D As Dark said, you do produce awesome pics.

If you ever decide to recreate Full Metal Dark, then I might have to break down and join hehe.
  • Options
    RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited February 2011
    ok, ok. I think I caved. I'm going off to make a model now, or two that is my model and the poor helpless child. :evil:
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited February 2011
    Ha! Ha! I had toyed with the idea of a Fullmetal Alchemist competition but I think that would be too heavy on the editing. Plus I could never think of assignments...

You-know-who would have to be the host though since he's my favourite character ;)

Edit: Awesome RD! :D
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    ^Greed?

And yeah it would be heavy on the editing lol.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Absolutely ;)

Edit: Guh would you believe I've been trying to make a new Malkavian sim for the better part of 3 hours? XDDD I keep getting distracted.
  • Options
    FishGirl4FishGirl4 Posts: 4,415 New Member
    edited February 2011
    *hyperventilates
    I love Heavy Rain. I promised myself no more competitions, but you made one about my favorite game ever. I should probably think this over before I make a rash decision. Alright I'm in, be back in a bit :twisted:
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Yay! Another fanatic *points to location*

...*bleeds out of eyeballs* XD
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Ok, when you say its not really needed, editing that is, are there going to be assignments that will be hard to do without editing?
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Hmm... I don't think so. IMO the most difficult challenge to do without editing would've been the Bear trial (because it involves weaving through traffic at high speeds and a burning car at the end of it) and the Butterfly trial (because it involves a live power station) so I'm definately altering those.

You might need to get some CC for certain challenges but I think you should be OK ^_^
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Lol, I find the Vampire clans fascinating. I'd love to see the sim when he/she is finished.
  • Options
    xCooklezxxCooklezx Posts: 6,199 New Member
    edited February 2011
    -Remember my Heavy Rain thread before I was banned? Long ago,you made a blog post about it....-

Cough,anyway,I'll be reserving XD

• Options
    edited February 2011
    CC is fine for me and my CC junkie behind. I can't even play the game without it. Are we going to have to write stories?
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    @LE: I'll show him off ^_^ I just need to finish his clothing, vampify him and take some piccies ^_^

He's roomates with another vampire (Brujah) and a human valley-girl stereotype.

...*shifty eyes* I may have recently downloaded Los Aniegos
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    @xCooklezx: Yes! That thread was so fun. The Gurus are killjoys XD

@RD: Nah. A few sentences sure but nothing long winded, unless you want to. I'm more interested in the picture and the emotion/turmoil it portrays.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Oh! One thing. Please don't specify that your sim is already searching for the missing child in their bio - this is very important. You'll see why ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    can we allude to it? I'm not just being a ******** i had an idea for the intro pic I was going to do
  • Options
    makebeliever1909makebeliever1909 Posts: 1,740 Member
    edited February 2011
    Very intense, deff will be lurking, and bumping as needed :D
    heartsigcopy.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Erm... I'm not sure ^_^; sorry but it might clash with an assignment. What did you have in mind?
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    woah you can't say that word... sensitive EA
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    she's in a room covered in blood with a knife in her hand wondering where she is, how she got there and who she might of just killed
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Ha! Ha!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Um... Alrighty then
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Ack sorry RD! That was at EA's censor being fail. Ugh IE is being such a pain tonight.

& yeah I think that is going to conflict to be honest. I'm sticking pretty closely to the game plot here (don't worry you don't need to know the game itself - I know that sounds weird but trust me ;)) and what happens is that Ethan blacks out and then comes to with an origami figure in his hand - his son is missing from that point onwards and the rest of the game is dedicated to getting to him before he drowns :shock:
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    alright well can her be covered in blood be completely unrelated to her daughter for now? i just took the three shots, lol
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    @RD: Sure ^_^ to be honest I don't have a problem with it but I don't want you to wind up having to repeat something. I'm sorry to be so vague but I don't want to give away the first assignment ^_^;