Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Momma Maia! Another 100 Baby Challenge ►updated Jan 23rd◄

Comments

• Options
    DanibleeDaniblee Posts: 2,429 New Member
    edited June 2011
    They're adorable! I'm sure you get asked this a lot, but where do you get your custom hair from? :D All the babies have such cute hair!
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited June 2011
    The new twins are too cute!! So funny because a girl that I was babysitting today was watching a Scooby Doo movie and there was a character named Deacon- I'd never even heard the name before and now it's popping up all over :)
  • Options
    amberwavesamberwaves Posts: 2,268 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Cereline_x wrote:
    Oh...well then guess it's all in story progression :) Guess I'll have to get that after it's updated for Generations...
    Thank you :D
    Probably, Story Progression has a lot of settings. It takes a while to get it set up how you want. The mods are now compatible with the new patch, but he is still working on getting all of the Generations content taken care of. It should only be a matter of days.
    Daniblee wrote:
    They're adorable! I'm sure you get asked this a lot, but where do you get your custom hair from? :D All the babies have such cute hair!
    Most of my toddler/children hair is from PeggyZone, Rosesims and NewSea.
    Jojo777 wrote:
    The new twins are too cute!! So funny because a girl that I was babysitting today was watching a Scooby Doo movie and there was a character named Deacon- I'd never even heard the name before and now it's popping up all over :)
    :D That's funny. I try to use names that aren't very common.
  • Options
    ginnymalfoy22ginnymalfoy22 Posts: 404 Member
    edited June 2011
    amberwaves wrote:
    Hey Amber, I just saw your comment on my Gilbert blog, and I thought this would be the best place to reply. I was thinking a female for Nonny's bestie.
    Thanks, I was planning on checking back to see if you had answered. smiley.gif Currently the only girls in my studio with the loves the outdoors trait are Lily and Joni. Maia hasn't had any girls with the vegetarian or green thumb trait. :? If you'd like, I'm sure I can find some time this week to work on a different sim to submit.

It's up to you if you'd like to. I'm going to see if anyone else gives me any others (I have had two people say that they might possibly be able to) and then decide from there, though I'm really bad at decision making lol.

Also, the new toddlers are cute. They're not generic looking, but still cute.
  • Options
    2troublesome2troublesome Posts: 118 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Aw, the newest twins are adorable! I love the pic of them playing together :)

Thanks for all your help! I probably wont use many (if any) mods, accept maybe the woohooer, and the one that allows overstuffed families.

I figured out what the "tire swing" was! It was just a weird angle of a regular swing lol.

I will definitely be posting! I am just trying to figure out how to do the pictures first. I know you told someone else how, so I'm going to try to find that post lol :)

Edit: it worked! I was puttining the resource file in the wrong place (peggyzone says to but it directly in the sims folder, not in the mod folder :/)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    ShannachkaShannachka Posts: 798
    edited June 2011
    Dottie looks a lot like her momma. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    It's up to you if you'd like to. I'm going to see if anyone else gives me any others (I have had two people say that they might possibly be able to) and then decide from there, though I'm really bad at decision making lol.

Also, the new toddlers are cute. They're not generic looking, but still cute.
    That's okay. I'll probably make a sim to submit just for fun. smiley.gif The toddlers look a lot like their daddy (the nose).
    Aw, the newest twins are adorable! I love the pic of them playing together :)

Thanks for all your help! I probably wont use many (if any) mods, accept maybe the woohooer, and the one that allows overstuffed families.

I figured out what the "tire swing" was! It was just a weird angle of a regular swing lol.

I will definitely be posting! I am just trying to figure out how to do the pictures first. I know you told someone else how, so I'm going to try to find that post lol :)

Edit: it worked! I was puttining the resource file in the wrong place (peggyzone says to but it directly in the sims folder, not in the mod folder :/)
    No problem! Glad you got custom content to work now. I found the post for you about camera mode:
    amberwaves wrote:
    Press the tab key to enter/exit camera mode.
    Use your mouse to turn the camera.
    Z (or your mouse wheel) zooms the camera in.
    X (or your mouse wheel) zooms the camera out.
    Q moves the camera down.
    E moves the camera up.
    W (or the up arrow key) moves the camera forward.
    S (or the down arrow key) moves the camera back.
    A (or the left arrow key) moves the camera left.
    D (or the right arrow key) moves the camera right.
    Shift+A and shift+D will tilt the camera in that direction.
    Shannachka wrote:
    Dottie looks a lot like her momma. :)
    You know who looks almost identical to Maia? Graham.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Sorry everyone, but there won't be a regular update today. I don't have the pictures taken yet. I was busy having a some fun with Generations. I will be posting a little extra something in a few minutes. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    The baby mommas household came over for a sleepover.
    sleepover1.png"width=640"

Everyone had a good time busting a move..
    sleepover2.png"width=640"

Watching romance movies..
    sleepover3.png"width=640"

And starting a gigantic pillow fight.
    sleepover4.png"width=640"

Then Maia told them a scary story. "..And they were all forced to give birth to 100 babies!"
    sleepover5.png"width=640"

Hopefully no one had nightmares.
    sleepover6.png"width=640"
  • Options
    Cereline_xCereline_x Posts: 2,124 Member
    edited June 2011
    Haha thats awesome, I can't wait to get generations. It's in the mail and is supposed to be here by tomorrow I'm so excited :P But that pillow fight made me lol.
  • Options
    LadySandstormLadySandstorm Posts: 4,251 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Giving birth to 100 babies... ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, etc... :lol:

-LadySandstorm's Brother
  • Options
    PrincessLala14PrincessLala14 Posts: 29,231 Member
    edited June 2011
    You stole my idea! It's a good thing I love you :P and that I was invited...
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Haha! Who says we can't have more than one sleepover? Heck, it could be an every other weekend thing. :P
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    WAH! that looked so fun! Is that stuff (pillow fight, sleepover, scary story) all from generations?
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    WAH! that looked so fun! Is that stuff (pillow fight, sleepover, scary story) all from generations?
    Yep. :D I haven't even gotten around to actually playing on my baby challenge save yet. I'm still busy buying all the fun new stuff for the house and placing some new community lots.
  • Options
    Krissi184Krissi184 Posts: 385
    edited June 2011
    Wow, i liked it! :)
  • Options
    Rhett9Rhett9 Posts: 9,870 Member
    edited June 2011
    Nice:)
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited June 2011
    Aww, such a cute sleepover! I've been busy testing the new Generations features too. I started with an engaged couple and now they have five kids! 3/5 got Imaginary Friends :)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    amberwaves wrote:
    Yep. :D I haven't even gotten around to actually playing on my baby challenge save yet. I'm still busy buying all the fun new stuff for the house and placing some new community lots.

That's so cool! Since I just bought Ambitions, I'm going to wait awhile before getting generations, but it looks so fun :)
  • Options
    ginnymalfoy22ginnymalfoy22 Posts: 404 Member
    edited June 2011
    That slumber party looked like a lot of fun!
  • Options
    SuresammiSuresammi Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited June 2011
    Hahaha Woww I loved the sleepover! I bet Miki had fun :D That was so cutee ^_^
    My reviews, ramblings and news articles:
    https://roobla.com/author/sammiijo/
    ;3
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    :lol: That was amazing! Generations looks like so much fun :3 Im happy Rachel seems to be having a lot of fun in your game XD
  • Options
    fringegalfringegal Posts: 665 Member
    edited June 2011
    Haha, that was a very scary story.
    How could someone give birth to 100 babies!
    OH NO!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Amber, I have a question :3 How do you have so many children in your household? I currently only have seven household members, yet its saying that I can't get Rachel pregnant again because of all the children. D:
  • Options
    serindeppityserindeppity Posts: 6,690 Member
    edited June 2011
    Hahaha I have enjoyed reading through all this! It's made me kinda want to do my own xD but since I just started a Legacy story... I dunno.
    Still, the 100 Baby Challenge would be a nice break and I'd probably so similar to you--not long stories with each update... plus I have a cute idea for a name for it... hmmmm....

Anyway, can't wait to see more!
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24