Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Smokytopaz Builds - Petit Hameau

Petite Hameau

Marie Antoinette had beautiful gardens built in Versailles, one area was the Petit Hameau in which she

created an idealistic view of a little french farming village. This is the Watermill, one bedroom and it

CONTAINS cc. I really didn't expect it to load but there you go you never can tell. It goes on a 30x 30 plot.

http://gb.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3729032

This is the original

2hqb9cm.jpg

now mine!

290ss3c.jpg

front
11h79kh.jpg

garden
2vvlvz9.jpg

more piccies
http://www.slide.com/r/UPl_EX7d7z-27OYtmLF2whwisXNpFUZr?

previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

Comments

• Options
    SmokyTopazSmokyTopaz Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited February 2011
    Why do some pictures show and others not?

try again... the original....

2hqb9cm.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited February 2011
    What a charming build Smoky! I love the architecture! It is absolutely adorable! That water wheel and the wheat field looks so good! The interiors looks very authentic. Great job! Left a well deserved recommendation for your pretty french farm house and added it to my favourite folder. :thumbup:
  • Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited February 2011
    It is adorable Smoky!! Ohhhh It might look wonderful near my castle?! I might have to try placing it nearby and see if I can get some piccies!! :wink:
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Thank you Yanti, you always say the nicest things.

Judy, it might look great next to your castle, sort of where the peasants live. But even the castle needs bread flour... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    mEgA32306mEgA32306 Posts: 2,758
    edited February 2011
    Oh, it's lovely! I just love the style of it. And the garden is wonderful to! :D
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited February 2011
    How adorable! You did a fantastic job, smokey....it really does look alot like the inspiration. Excellent use of objects too. SO charming. :D
  • Options
    Beth8301Beth8301 Posts: 4,657 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Hi smoky!

U are a very talented homebuilder! I am the founder/editor of Flux Magazine and we are currently looking to expand our homebuilding and interior design section of the magazine. therefore, we are recruiting new homebuilders and interior designers! If you are at all interested in a position on our team, for a chance to showcase yourself and your talents in to the public with a fun, ongoing magazine project,click here to apply!
  • Options
    orisisroseorisisrose Posts: 1,212 Member
    edited February 2011
    Great build. The overall look is awesome. rec'd

Rose
  • Options
    ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited February 2011
    It's beautiful - rec'd :wink:
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Thank you all for the lovely comments. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited February 2011
    Hi Smoky
    Petit Hameau is charming, Love the information and pic's of the RL Petit Hameau. A rec for sure . :thumbup:
  • Options
    socalkdlsocalkdl Posts: 1,636 Member
    edited February 2011
    Wow Smokey, wow! Proof wonderful things come in small packages! Love the comment on the download page! Very funny. Rec'd and fav'd.
    Kirk
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Thankyou Kirk..... yup she loved dressing up did Marie Antoinette! The whole of the village is full of tiny beautiful houses, I doubt if anyone could really live in them, but perfect dolls houses in a way!
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    edited February 2011
    Wow! fantastic job. I love everything about it. I'm adding this one to my favorites. :thumbup:
    sigg.gif