Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

February 4th (Tomorrow) is the Sims' 11th Anniversary/"Birthday"

I figured something should be done right now since The Sims series has been released for 11 years.

To kick things off, let's have a little fun and have a picture thread.

What picture?
Simply upload and post an image of one of your Sims' Birthday. It can be from any Sims game (Original, 2 or 3).

I still have to get a picture for myself; but I don't have enough time to start the game, get a picture, upload it and post it here within 30 minutes (The Forum will be offline at 4PM PST (7PM EST). According to the Coordinated Universal Time (GMT), it will be midnight within 30 minutes.

Important!
To prevent the thread from breaking due to large images, please shrink the photo or follow the instructions listed below.

Have fun and Happy Anniversary, The Sims!
How to resize your images
Note: Assume curly brackets { } are square brackets [ ]. Also replace underlined text in bold.

{img} location of image "height=450""width=600"{/img}

Comments

• Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited February 2011
    well, was gonna post a pic, but it is not working right...shucks...Happy Birthday, Sims!! 8)
  • Options
    HarleyQuinnHarleyQuinn Posts: 950 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Holy cow that makes me feel super old. I can still remember looking at the back of ANOTHER game at the ad for this brand new SIMS game thinking "Now that looks like a kick *** game..." And thinking that I would never be awesome enough to own it. And playing the demo of it in the electronics store in the mall across from my highschool...
    lol
  • Options
    lovette215lovette215 Posts: 663 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Wow, really? It seems I've spent the majority of my life playing this game. Time really does fly...
  • Options
    AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited February 2011
    A little OT but HarleyQuinn - wow, I was totally just thinking about Harley earlier, watched my housemate playing Arkham Asylum on Xbox for aaaages in December and she faschinates me still! So awesome name and awesome avatar :D

Totally can't believe The Sims is that old...that makes me old o_0
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited February 2011
    OMG! I just made such a great pic! :mrgreen:
    but you'll see it later... :P