Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

your a star Reachsims thank you

Reachsims THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for clearing my wishlist my friend your 1 in a million and I can't thank you enough. That was such a sweet thing for you to do :D I got yours and you got me back :lol: in a nice way though :mrgreen::mrgreen:
Hugs
m0oUDbi.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited January 2011
    Jaunty - YOU'RE WELCOME! YOU'RE WELCOME! YOU'RE WELCOME!

It was my pleasure. :mrgreen:

I read somewhere recently where you were posting about your life and what you do and how you care for some loved ones. I had already been the target of your generosity and had seen some of your interaction here on the site so I already had a high opinion of you.

But when I read about your real life, I was deeply moved. You are one heck of a FINE WOMAN! HATS OFF TO YOU! :D

It's not what we have that determines our greatness. It's what we give.

Your whole life is about giving and I hold you in the highest esteem. :D
  • Options
    jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    edited January 2011
    Awwwwww :oops: your making me get emotional friend :(

I do not do a lot but if me and my other half can give his parents some time to themselves then its all worth it. Richard my partner is brilliant I mean he does a lot for his family. He hoovers for his mum,he emptys the dishwasher all the time,he cooks sunday dinners for us all.Also he will go to the cinema with his dad,he will give lifts for every1 even for his parents friends,and even when he's on a late shift at heathrow he will get up at 8am and give me a lift into work so that I do not have to get the bus. I've said to him have a lay in I do not mind getting the bus but he will not have it no matter what :lol:
    He's the one that is amazing :mrgreen:
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited January 2011
    You and Richard deserve each other. Obviously, his wonderful parents did a great job bringing him up and now he and you are an immeasurable blessing in their lives.

You're all most fortunate to have each other! I'm very happy for you. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    edited January 2011
    Richard is a gentleman and i'm glad he's mine :mrgreen:
    Oh forgot to say i've done a new wishlist and I warn you its long :lol: but that is everything I have not got. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    m0oUDbi.jpg