Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ugly mixologists in Sunset Valley

Is it me or in Sunset Valley all NPC mixologists are fat and ugly? Why? Is there a way to change that?

Comments

• Options
    CuddlyBunCuddlyBun Posts: 6,514 New Member
    edited January 2011
    They just happen to be created that way. :? No way to change them without a mod.
  • Options
    mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    edited January 2011
    Why does this matter to you?
  • Options
    secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited January 2011
    they are usually the ones that are there allready in the game the ones the game put in as homeless sims, they are not npc like maids etc just homeless ones, i have ones in riverview that are too some of them are even hot headed so there not fun either lol.
  • Options
    VALLEXVALLEX Posts: 3,113 New Member
    edited January 2011
    You can fix it with a mod.It's called Nraas Computer and apart from a load of useful things it also allows you to take any sim in CAS.I don't know whether you use mods but I can provide you with a link if you want. :D
  • Options
    tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited January 2011
    If you don't want to use a mod, you can have a sim befriend them and move them into your house (then move them out and delete the character if you don't want them) so the game will generate a new one. Or you can just befriend them with a stylist sim or take them to the gym with your sim, you can get friendly with the mixologist.
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• Options
    etherealwogetherealwog Posts: 1,272 New Member
    edited January 2011
    LOL and how many mixologists in real life look like models? Maybe at a high end place, but at a dive bar?
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    edited January 2011
    :lol:
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.