Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just an FYI...

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    GoldPlatinum14GoldPlatinum14 Posts: 128
    edited January 2011
    barisaxy wrote:
    SIMplified wrote:
    Hmm I still consider myself a youthful teen till next year where here I am a legal adult ._. Not lookin froward to that. I'll be old.
    Speaking of the top of the screen, I can't see my links to my profile, store and exchange. Anyone else missing them?

Is it because of the site being down? Why isn't the entire site down? Shouldn't it all be down and not just parts?

If it worked that way the site would never be up. It's always messed up in some way. lol

Probably :lol:
  • Options
    Bonnie1209Bonnie1209 Posts: 842 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Alexurt wrote:
    Darkslayer wrote:

@SIMplified: Not yet but I can't get on my page. They're taking the site down later for maintenance so it could be that.

The site is already down for maintenance. Forums are never included in this shut-down type maintenance (cause they never fix them) :roll:

Forums are under maintenance when the blue letters turn purple-ish and the top banner with tabs goes away.

I wish our forums ran as smoothly as SPORE's forums, they are exactly the same forums, but run so much better. :hunf:

Edit: for the OP... my thoughts exactly. :thumbup:

Alexurt, totally off topic, but! I love your siggy!

Bear Down, Baby!
  • Options
    GoldPlatinum14GoldPlatinum14 Posts: 128
    edited January 2011
    SIMplified wrote:
    SIMplified wrote:
    Hmm I still consider myself a youthful teen till next year where here I am a legal adult ._. Not lookin froward to that. I'll be old.
    Speaking of the top of the screen, I can't see my links to my profile, store and exchange. Anyone else missing them?

Is it because of the site being down? Why isn't the entire site down? Shouldn't it all be down and not just parts?
    Ohh wow. I forgot about the maintenance. Ah well then, carry on all and thank you (:

@Simsgal- Me in November. I STILL have to take SATs. I'm just tired of school and all the related.

Yep (:
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited January 2011
    Yeah I can't see them either now. The notice said they'd be taking the whole site down so I assumed the forums would go with it, guess not.

Feh, typical ¬¬
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    edited January 2011
    The whole site will be down at 4pm pacific. I hope once it's back up the comments will be back. 30 minutes till the whole site is down.
  • Options
    AlexurtAlexurt Posts: 3,807 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Bonnie1209 wrote:

Alexurt, totally off topic, but! I love your siggy!

Bear Down, Baby!

:thumbup: :mrgreen: woot woot!
  • Options
    Bonnie1209Bonnie1209 Posts: 842 New Member
    edited January 2011
    The whole site will be down at 4pm pacific. I hope once it's back up the comments will be back. 30 minutes till the whole site is down.

It's after 4:00pm pacific. They're late. :P
  • Options
    AlexurtAlexurt Posts: 3,807 New Member
    edited January 2011

Pacific time for maintenance started 30 minutes ago :-)

As I said in my previous post, forums are never included in the shut-down. Forums under-go maintenance when the letters are purple-ish and the top banner with tabs goes away.

Edit: and there you go... Full Site maintenance :lol: But forums still work...for now

• Options
    simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited January 2011
    Looks like it's under maintanence now...at least it just came up for me!
  • Options
    CrazyPlumbob915CrazyPlumbob915 Posts: 4,035 Member
    edited January 2011
    They could at least center the banners.

AT LEAST.

It bugs me. :?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    edited January 2011
    My bad about the time.
  • Options
    ThisSIMisCrazedThisSIMisCrazed Posts: 3,719 Member
    edited January 2011
    Looking forward to yet another "maintenance" night here on the forums! Because I know they'll make huge progress like they always do. :D