Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fairly simple question

Hello all. :)

I've been a longtime Sims fan and received Sims 3 Deluxe when it first came out as a present. I had also upgraded with the World Adventures expansion pack and loved it.

But then I had some computer problems. I saved the Electronic Arts folder as backup, but now when I check it, there is no exe file to startup the game. So I'd need to do a re-install. No problem, except I can't find my disk! Blargh.

I registered both games, actually, every Sims game I've ever owned. Do I need to purchase it again in order to do a re-install? I know other companies offer free file downloads of the base game if you've already registered it, but I can't seem to find a similar link here.

Hopefully, I'm missing something. Anyone?

Comments

• Options
    charleeheartcharleeheart Posts: 256 Member
    edited January 2011
    Hmmm....

I went to the EA site and searched the Help section. I found an answer about how to restore a lost code, but not a lost disk. You might want to ask EA's customer support team and see if they can send you a replacement disk since you did register. There might be a small charge involved, but probably not as much as buying new.

Good luck!