Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Collection of great ideas!

Alot of great ideas have come across the forums. This is a collection of some of my fave ideas from other peoples posts and also a few of my own. Thank you to those who keep having great ideas! Please post ideas of your own, and/or comment on these, so that EA really takes notice!

-There should be a Faithful Trait
-Daycare center option, instead of hiring a lazy babysitter!
-Playpens or Activity Blankets for babies
-Throw Baby Shower for pregnant sims
-Costume or Masquerade Partys
-"Suggest Name" interaction with pregnant sims
-Kids learn skills at school
-Upgrade the comfort or environment level on your furniture
-"Tuck In" interaction between parents and kids for "Sweet Dreams" moodlet
-Good woohoo moodlet
-Extra moodlet for eating favorite food, or listening to fave music
-After school activities for teens like sports practice or chess club
-"Put away leftovers" option for buffet
-Nicer interaction available with gnomes
-Babies of celebrities can "do diaper commercial or "try new toy"
-Reverse vampire with lifetime points
-Negative character trait like in Sims Medieval

Comments

• Options
    BurginbabeBurginbabe Posts: 178 Member
    edited January 2011
    Also, memories! I think it would be cool to be able to pull out a photo album to look at with a family member... It would give a "Good Ol' Days" Moodlet for a few hours!
    Being able to make more food like pizza, tacos or poptarts!
  • Options
    cutecandyandiecutecandyandie Posts: 1,080 Member
    edited January 2011
    Instead carrying your toddler around you can push them in a stroler, it can be like the car and keep it in there inventory,I think that would be so cute
  • Options
    dragongirl222dragongirl222 Posts: 10
    edited January 2011
    Wow! I would love to have all these now please! lol It would be cool to be able to scrapbook as well, or knit or sew or something...
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Instead carrying your toddler around you can push them in a stroler, it can be like the car and keep it in there inventory,I think that would be so cute

That would be awesome! They definitly need a "Family Fun" expansion!!
  • Options
    lordofpie86lordofpie86 Posts: 168
    edited January 2011
    What about wall mounted microwaves the ability to put them on the wall over a counter or on the counter?
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    What about wall mounted microwaves the ability to put them on the wall over a counter or on the counter?

That would be awesome! I just said in another forum that we should be able to have bread makers, and make the "House Smells Good" moodlet last allllll day!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    ooooohh! I like the bread maker idea! You could even make a business out of it! I would like it they had more holiday interactions, like making Christmas cookies, or decorating the tree with the family. Also, I would love it if the sims had the option of going to church. Maybe something that can be switched on or off, depending on if you're a religious simmer. They could make a varied pack for it in the sims store so you could by different decor for several different faiths, and then build and personalize your own church.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    One thing I would like them to bring back is karaoke back then they can add a karaoke bar and add a mic for the band so it can have a singer. Above ground pools would be kool....and ice skating ring to come back
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I would totally buy the church pack! It would be another nice thing that the whole family can do together!
    I think we should also be able to "attend game" and "attend movie" with another sim, and it give you a relationship boost and a "Awesome Outing" moodlet or something.
    A "midnight snack" want for when your sim is feeling a bit munchie late at night, they could have cool foods like, oatmeal cream pies, popcorn, nachos, frozen pizza or candy bars...or simpockets!! (hotpockets)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Burginbabe wrote:
    I would totally buy the church pack! It would be another nice thing that the whole family can do together!
    I think we should also be able to "attend game" and "attend movie" with another sim, and it give you a relationship boost and a "Awesome Outing" moodlet or something.
    A "midnight snack" want for when your sim is feeling a bit munchie late at night, they could have cool foods like, oatmeal cream pies, popcorn, nachos, frozen pizza or candy bars...
    oh yeah!! i would love to be able to group my sims up for those activities! and if the do the midnight munchies, it would have like a 50/50 chance of getting heartburn! lol totally realistic!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Oh I forgot one, I think it would be fun to have pool toys like the trampoline and a big blowup slides and floating lounge chairs, be able to play with a beach ball in the pool, kids would wear arm floatys till the learn to swim, toddlers can be in the little floating chair things. Another one would be a slip and slide if you yard not big enough for a pool and squirt guns and bunch of fun summmer stuff to do as a family
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    A slip and slide and squirt guns!?! Sign me up!! That would be awesome!!!
    It would be super cool to be able to woohoo in the shower, tub and on top of the washing machine! lol also... question... can a pregnant sim drink nectar?
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I just keep thinking about more stuff lol... What about a plastic surgery option at the hospital that would take you to CAS? I woud love to have more townies in my family, but some of them are really unfortunate looking! lol
  • Options
    mikitta47mikitta47 Posts: 2,250 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Rabbithole room marker balls to make any custom built community lot into a rabbit hole destination.

God Bless,
    mik
  • Options
    tammer400tammer400 Posts: 647 Member
    edited January 2011
    well I love story progession because i can change the fmailys and see what happens when I change family. But I hate the fact that when play ambitions with the profession they only get the stipedend and no promotions or money. So i was wondering if they change to make the sims get promtions and make the profession like a rabibt hole carrer when you change the household
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I agree about the promotions thing! It would also be nice that when you move a family from say, Bridgeport to Sunset Valley, that they would be able to talk to their old friends on the phone, like you can with a friend in a different country.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Yeah that would be cool! I always miss my old friends if I decide to move to a different world!
    I miss when sims could watch movies! It's just one more thing that makes it realistic... Also, I think there should be a sports channel on TV that plays The Llamas -vs- The Freezer Bunnys game all day long!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I love sims3, but I do miss alot of the silly randomness that made the other sims games soooo fantastic! We need alot more family interactions for sure! I really miss my family doing everything they could together! It seems like recently its been all about work and chores... we need more fun stuff!!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    OMG!!! What about a drive thru!?! I know that we all hate restaraunt rabbit holes, but this one could be fun, and open up a whole bunch of disgustingly delicious greasy fast food!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    That would be sooooo nice! I hate it when I only have time to eat a pice of fruit in between work and doing an oppurtunity, or going to a party! Here are some more ideas that I just thought of...

-Yoga
    -Internet Dating
    -Crushes for Children
    -Family Game Night with GoFish, TicTacToe, Uno, or maybe even Ghost Stories at the end...
  • Options
    KittitanaKittitana Posts: 27 Member
    edited January 2011
    I see a lot of good ideas here. I also want to see animals. Not just dogs and cats. I want to be able to have a working farm. Could get eggs from chickens and cheese from cows, etc.
  • Options
    GreenappleberryGreenappleberry Posts: 244
    edited January 2011
    Ohh I love the farm idea! Maybe a farmer skill could be included? And even a rural town that your sims have to commute from, in which case it would be possible for the kids to acquire the farmer skill since they grew up with it! :D Such a good idea :)

Here's another:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/305049.page
    It's about hair, tons of new ideas!!
  • Options
    tammer400tammer400 Posts: 647 Member
    edited January 2011
    Well one there was a riot on sims which i want my sim to be apart maybe if gossip with other sims or browose the web or troll the forum you might find out that there will be riot. More factor that lead to a riot is the "leader of free world" of course and if your sim is in the reporter write a negative expierence on the tour as in they find something that needs to be printed and shown to public like uhhhh leader steals candy from children..........................or mayor embelsises money form bridgeport's budget.

Or you know wat in general it would be alot more easier to know what is going on within town
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    tigger94tigger94 Posts: 242 Member
    edited January 2011
    I love all of these ideas, and thank you, Greenapplebaby, for posting the link to my topic! Please, everyone check it out! I just added new ideas, and I would love some feedback!
    Here's another:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/305049.page
    It's about hair, tons of new ideas!!

And, if you don't decide to check it out (I don't blame you, because it's a very long read!), then I contribute my idea of progressive hair growth! :P
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    tammer400 wrote:
    Well one there was a riot on sims which i want my sim to be apart maybe if gossip with other sims or browose the web or troll the forum you might find out that there will be riot. More factor that lead to a riot is the "leader of free world" of course and if your sim is in the reporter write a negative expierence on the tour as in they find something that needs to be printed and shown to public like uhhhh leader steals candy from children..........................or mayor embelsises money form bridgeport's budget.

Or you know wat in general it would be alot more easier to know what is going on within town
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean... Do you mean like when there are protesters in front of city hall, and you can join? I never do, because I'm not sure what they're protesting...