Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Help With The "Case Of The Cop Gone Rogue"...

I have been stuck on the last part of this investigation for over a week now. This is my second time doing this investigation, the first time I canceled it because i was having the same result. I can not confirm Harry Marks' presence! I have even befriended him and gone on a group tour of City Hall and still not given the option to "confirm". I'm lost on what else I could/should do. Anyone else have/had this problem? How did you get past it? Thanks for your time!

Comments

• Options
    tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited January 2011
    Isn't there a Sims 3 Wikipedia for this? Also, it might help if you ask this in the Ambitions section of the forum.
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• Options
    Saide7Saide7 Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited January 2011
    The guide book says this:

: The client snatched the letter out of my hands, like a dog who has been starving for days. This is the key to the case, the piece the client needs to finish the job. There's only one thing left to do. Go to City Hall and make sure our crooked politician is there and then call in the cops. Time to end this.

"Call the Cops" at City hall. :

So, I would assume all you need to do is go to city hall and use the phone to call the police.
  • Options
    cangeletticangeletti Posts: 19 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Not sure, but you're right about where I should've posted this! I'm not sure about how to change it though :-\
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Saide7, That option is there, but is never highlighted so I can't click on it!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Saide7, That option is there, but is never highlighted so I can't click on it!
  • Options
    Saide7Saide7 Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited January 2011
    here is a thread of others who had similar problems with this case, and some work-arounds for it:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/216105.page