Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Guide

I order from gamestop, mines won't be here until 3 of June. Is everyone getting there send the day after the street day too?

Comments

• Options
    indpntsimindpntsim Posts: 132 Member
    edited June 2009
    I ordered my collectors edition back in October from EA and I received my game this morning around 9 am. I am downloading Riverview as we speak.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Save water...Drink beer!!!

OriginID: nurse167
  • Options
    Dreeya1Dreeya1 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    also recieved my game today. pre-ordered from EA in january
  • Options
    joehandyjoehandy Posts: 13 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Also downloaded mine this morning...preordered in October...LONG wait! When they pushed back the release date, I almost cancelled it, but talked myself out of it. I'm glad that I did! :)
  • Options
    Jaketrumpet7Jaketrumpet7 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The game guide that comes with the collectors edition is a joke, just to let you know.
  • Options
    IreannaIreanna Posts: 13 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i got prima guide for free at best buy:) they have this promotion "buy sims 3 CE and get free strategy guide"
    lucky me:)
  • Options
    BaxterBaxter Posts: 158 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Is anyone else disappointed in the size of the guide? I was really hoping we would have one like The Sims 2, bigger pages and more pictures. I just love picture viewing all of the Prima creations. I'm happy I do have it though.
  • Options
    SimSevenSimSeven Posts: 738 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Baxter wrote:
    Is anyone else disappointed in the size of the guide? I was really hoping we would have one like The Sims 2, bigger pages and more pictures. I just love picture viewing all of the Prima creations. I'm happy I do have it though.

ha, I sat at Walmart and read it through a bit.
  • Options
    cintah_babiicintah_babii Posts: 90 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Baxter wrote:

Yup. I thought the same thing when the cashier handed me the guide. I thought it was going to be bigger, but nonetheless it still serves the purpose.