Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have a problem

Ok I have a serious problem. It seems like my baby sim cries CONSTANTLY! I am literally waking up every 2 minutes trying to make that little brat shut up! I am a traffic cop, and I have to get up early in the morning to go to work. I need sleep! But it's just impossible!! Sometimes I just feel like taking that little whiney crying snot and throwing him into the pool!! And it's not like I get any help from his stupid father! He is a jobless bum, he doesn't do anything except sit on the couch all day and watch tv!! That's all hes interested in! Guess that's what I get for getting drunk and woohooing in an elevator with some loser at a bar! I wouldn't have even married that dirtbag if he hadn't have knocked me up! And to top it off, I'm woohooing with his brother behind his back!! :twisted: That'll teach him! That worthless, jobless, piece of scum!!!! Anyway, I'm getting off topic. Sorry. How do I keep my little brat of a baby to shut his mouth?? I feed him all the time, I change his crappy diapers, I play with him, but it seems like his mood will be happy one minute, and the next he's miserable! I really feel like just ignoring him sometimes and letting the social services take that little mistake away!!!!!

Comments