Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim kidnapped a Vampire Toddler!

I was playing Late Night and saw a party icon pop up, I clicked on it and was given the option to crash it. So I did.

Once I arrived, my Sim was thrilled she snuck in unnoticed until the "Hunted" moodlet popped up and she realized she was surrounded by Unfriendly Vampires.

No matter which way I turned her, she couldn't escape the hunted or the vampires. I tried to make her leave but, the elevator was crowded with more Vampires and she couldn't get out.

It was then that a toddler near her began crying and my Sim's Family-Oriented trait kicked in, she scooped up the toddler and cuddled her. Now, I realize this might be my fault but... I had been trying in vain to get her out of the building, and once the elevator was free... she finally left. But she forgot to put down the toddler. Or I forgot to make her.

I tried to send her back, but some message appeared saying my Sim was scared or some such nonsense. ;)

Halfway home I decided, screw it. She's a total humanitarian, er Vampirerarian. I turned on cheats for a second and added the vampire toddler to my Sim's family. Now she's raising a Vampire's kid and I'm actually kind of amused by it all. I love when "Free Will" is set high in game options, makes for a more interesting game when your Sims don't always obey.

Anyway - thought I'd share the pic! :)

Maybe she should become a Social Service worker for neglected Vampire children... :lol:

http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/594/636/007/00/screenshot_original.jpg

Comments

• Options
    StrawberryBasketStrawberryBasket Posts: 1,316 Member
    edited January 2011
    LOL!! Omg baby thief! *Hides toddlers*

How is she getting along with the little devil? Oh and in the image code before [/img*] type in "Width=600"
  • Options
    tori104tori104 Posts: 7,561 Member
    edited January 2011
    Is it Bellisima Hemlock! That's a great story btw
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited January 2011
    That's so funny! I remember with the base game, you could go to a friend's house (one with a toddler) pick them up, and little by little keep clicking the sidewalk closer and closer to your house until you were there, then the toddler was your's :wink:
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited January 2011
    AH that Morrigan Hemlocks kid! im telling!
  • Options
    tnwcreationstnwcreations Posts: 22 New Member
    edited January 2011
    LOL!! Omg baby thief! *Hides toddlers*

How is she getting along with the little devil? Oh and in the image code before [/img*] type in "Width=600"

Thanks so much for the tip! I tried a couple ways to add the width but I must have been doing it very wrong because it wasn't working. I'll practice and make sure to remember for my next picture post.

She's really taken with the toddler and they seem to love each other. :D

(thanks again! :D )
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    tori104 wrote:
    Is it Bellisima Hemlock! That's a great story btw

Yes, it is. lol Thanks! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I know exactly what you mean, brookesaywhatx!

And Zeri, I'm in trouble now - the Hemlocks already want to suck my blood. hehe
  • Options
    ZetawilkZetawilk Posts: 852 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Vampirarian. You're supposed to sell children you kidnap. That's how it works in real life, at least. It's probably too late now that you've added the infant to your household, but you should have checked if you could click on the Restaurant for a "Sell" option.
  • Options
    ZetawilkZetawilk Posts: 852 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I think I'm not going to mention double posts from now on. The forum just needs to get its own **** together and fix this.
  • Options
    LRM09LRM09 Posts: 6,235 Member
    edited January 2011
    Ahhhhh, hides all my toddlers :shock: :lol: funny story..