Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

!!! BANKY!!! -- Isn't it a LITTLE EARLY for APRIL FOOL'S DAY *SHENANIGANS*???

:shock: ROFLMAO! :mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    CaptainTHPS4CaptainTHPS4 Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited January 2011
    Oh no :shock: What is she doing now? :lol:
    My YouTube Channel!
    youtube.com/IronSeagull
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited January 2011
    She gifted me this TOTALLY MESSED UP EA Store content, the Swim Master 3000s for Her, those swim fins that are not only badly made, but MIScategorized as everyday wear. :roll:

If you make the mistake of putting them in your game, half of your town will start wearing them. :roll:

And of course Banky knows this and KNOWS I will never actually add them to my game. :roll:

To make it even more hilarious, she enclosed one of those lovely, "Just 'cuz" notes with the gift. :lol::mrgreen:
  • Options
    CaptainTHPS4CaptainTHPS4 Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited January 2011
    LOL that's awesome! :lol:

Wacky, but not the right kind of wacky. There's no chance my sims will have the misfortune of wearing them either. ;)

This thread makes me wonder what the April Fools Day daily deal will be. :lol:
    My YouTube Channel!
    youtube.com/IronSeagull
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 1,227
    edited January 2011
    Not that I wanted those but THANKS for the heads up!
  • Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited January 2011
    lol!
  • Options
    Banky007Banky007 Posts: 3,545 New Member
    edited January 2011
    LMAO!! @ the title! :lol::lol::lol:

I didn't know that the flippers were messed up :oops: :oops: I use the men's flippers in the game and they work alright... so the girl's ones don't work properly??
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited January 2011
    OMG! This gets funnier still! I thought it was all a joke on your part! :mrgreen:

I thought, well, they're on the Daily Deal, so this little "joke" is not costing her too awfully much!

So, you were serious. Well, I just want to hug you then, and say thank you for thinking of me! It was very sweet. :oops: :D

I thought you might have seen this and then sent them to me for a joke:
    Todays (01/13/2011) DD - Swim Master 3000s for Her - DO NOT BUY - FAULTY ITEM!!!