Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you do when you get bored with your sims?

I usually start a new town.
But...
Yesterday I installed TS1, because I was bored and wanted to remember what it was like. It's different, but if the graphics were updated I would probably play it more than TS3. The needs such as comfort are really hard to keep up though...

Comments

• Options
    nicolebrittanyynicolebrittanyy Posts: 6,513 Member
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, that's what I noticed when I went back TS1. Needs are way too hard to keep up with.

But, when I get bored with my sims, I usually create a story and add a lot of drama :wink: Have one of my spouses cheat and have a baby with another sim, or have a single parent with 6 toddlers (seriously, THAT will keep you busy).
  • Options
    KelseyMeshellKelseyMeshell Posts: 752 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, that's what I noticed when I went back TS1. Needs are way too hard to keep up with.

Oh yeah, and I couldn't find a cheat to help with that. Haha.
  • Options
    munchiepoomunchiepoo Posts: 1,386 Member
    edited January 2011
    You do that when your BORED? My sims usualy have about 6 kids anyway.
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited January 2011
    I'll play the sims 2 for a while. When I get bored with both of them, I'll go play some of the dash games. (Diner Dash, Cooking dash, Dress Up Rush, etc.) :D
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2011
    I just quit playing them and leave them to story progression.
  • Options
    munchiepoomunchiepoo Posts: 1,386 Member
    edited January 2011
    When Im bored I give a sense of risk,so Instead of calling the repair technician for a broken tv or computer,I will just fix it with my self so my sims have a risk of dying.
  • Options
    menemene Posts: 2,322 Member
    edited January 2011
    When I'm bored a sim usually ends up being killed, cheated on, or the house gets extensively remodeled.
  • Options
    NezImaniNezImani Posts: 1,016 Member
    edited January 2011

lol, yeah, I add drama and MORE drama to their lives. :twisted: :twisted:

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2011
    Yes drama is good. In my game Mrs. Jones in Bridgeport is cheating with one of my cas sims. He persued her thou even thou he knew she was married. Mrs. Jones is a nice looking premade female in BP that's why I picked her. Poor Johnny doesn't have a clue.
  • Options
    NezImaniNezImani Posts: 1,016 Member
    edited January 2011
    Yes drama is good. In my game Mrs. Jones in Bridgeport is cheating with one of my cas sims. He persued her thou even thou he knew she was married. Mrs. Jones is a nice looking premade female in BP that's why I picked her. Poor Johnny doesn't have a clue.

lol. WIN :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

• Options
    Sandy0038Sandy0038 Posts: 1,430 Member
    edited January 2011
    i usually dont get bored with the game but if i do then i sometimes will play a new town, or i make sims for the town im playing, or make a whole new family and start over but rarely do i get bored with it. trying new professions helps keep me interested as well.
  • Options
    TruDivaTruDiva Posts: 130
    edited January 2011
    I usually switch to a different game as I have only four going at this time. Also, two of the games were made before I installed latenite. So, when I do go back to those games its cool to add the new upgrades to that game to make it more interesting.

As some have said above if I get really board I also start drama (rubbing hands shifting eyes back and forth like an evil sim lol).
  • Options
    starling68starling68 Posts: 3,352 Member
    edited January 2011
    Like the poster above, I just switch between my games. I have quite a few (although my legacy save and my LN save are my main ones).

I would love to cause drama, but I can't bring myself to do it. I have to have my simmies live perfect lives (which annoys me so much!)
  • Options
    IzabelliIzabelli Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited January 2011
    It's strange but I have only one family and I never kill them or "add drama" and I only get bored once. I didn't play for a month or two and then the game was interesting again. Playing with a game is not obligatory. :)
  • Options
    GardeniaBloomGardeniaBloom Posts: 411 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I play sims 2 :)
    But it's like impossible to take care of needs without using cheats.
  • Options
    dtyuidtyui Posts: 483 Member
    edited January 2011
    when I'm bored I either kill my sims or edit town :)
  • Options
    LeandraLeandra Posts: 87 New Member
    edited January 2011
    If I get bored with my Sims I'll usually switch to another Sim in a different save... I have some fun/silly stories that I play around with if I don't feel like working on my legacy/main story Sims.
  • Options
    SynnSoonSynnSoon Posts: 103 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I've been trying other in-game challenges, like the Real Estate thing. I'm trying to see if the first generation of my Sim family can own Sunset Valley. Then I'll move them to Bridgeport and see if they can do the same.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited January 2011
    What I'm doing now-setting aside my legacy families, and focusing on building or creating more sims. I'm building a world in CAW right now, and making all new houses and families for it, then my ultimate goal is to merge all my families there, and play with story progression off.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited January 2011

When I get boredI just go play another game. :D
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    edited January 2011
    When I get bored I either create another sim, or a few houses.
    eOI9EQ4.gif
  • Options
    Hellz_AngelHellz_Angel Posts: 1,694 Member
    edited January 2011
    If i get bored I usually head to FB (facebook) oh go game somewhere else lol. Im currently working on Wet, Blades (360) and Epic Mickey (Wii).
    <3 JD & LC 3-20-13 <3
  • Options
    princess1616princess1616 Posts: 242 New Member
    edited January 2011
    When i get bored with my sims i just stop playing it for while like a month or two or just make a new family and try to fullfeel there lifetime wish:wink:
  • Options
    princess1616princess1616 Posts: 242 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Edit: double post
  • Options
    mkwdoglovermkwdoglover Posts: 6 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I'm always getting inspired on new family ideas to try out, so when I get bored with my main family I move to one of the ideas of mine =)