Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 1

I Wanna Play The Sims 1 One More Time!!! Bring Back Memories. :D

Comments

• Options
    SkyscraperfanSkyscraperfan Posts: 4,287 Member
    edited January 2011
    cool.
    My current Novelcy and general blog:
    https://themostevilfish.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    chloejones92chloejones92 Posts: 913 Member
    edited January 2011
    aha im tempted to play the sims 1 & 2 again but i cant be asked to install them all cause i dont have much computer memory. I bet it will be fun to go back and play it though :P
    My origin- chloejones92
    laddd44.gif
  • Options
    QEEboyQEEboy Posts: 1,420 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Would it bring back the memory of you posting an identical thread a couple of moments ago? Double-posting is frowned upon.
  • Options
    EverettEverett Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited January 2011
    Nothing but fond nostalgia and memories. :)
  • Options
    jtmanjtman Posts: 918
    edited January 2011
    The Sims 1 was amazing, so many goofy little things that make me laugh, ahhhh memories. I reistalled it on my computer recently with all the expansions alopng with the complete sims 2 and sims 3, best of all three worlds! :lol:
  • Options
    LisaBooThaWeirdoLisaBooThaWeirdo Posts: 3,827 New Member
    edited January 2011
    i would love to play the ts2 again, but the installation takes too long. plus, i wouldn't have enough room for memory and cc :(

edit: ts1 was so blocky-looking :lol:
  • Options
    LovelyKira2LovelyKira2 Posts: 255 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Lol Yeahh I Want To Go Back But Idk I Dont Wanna Waste My Money And Yeah The Install Process Was Sooooo LONGGG lol Imagine Being 9 Waiting For It To Download OMG! haha I Miss The Little Goofy Things Tho Alot And I Miss Goin On Dates In The Sims2 Night Life And Goin Out With The Family And Having Memories And Bein Able To Look At Pics Without Closing The GAme Out

Btw I Didnt Double Post On Pirpose Stuff Happens Its Not A Crime Thank U Good Bye Ur Frowned Upon....
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Btw U Must Have A Super Computer Lol
  • Options
    ApplesauceApplesauce Posts: 33 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I've never played it, sadly. I didn't get a computer till I was 15, and by that time there were so many expansion packs I didn't know where to start. I was lucky enough to jump on the band wagon when Sims 2 came out, however.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Its A Classic U Should Try It
  • Options
    Sandy0038Sandy0038 Posts: 1,430 Member
    edited January 2011
    last yr my son asked me to reinstall it cause he had liked makin magic but he only played a day so i tried it out and even though it brought back fun memories, it was to ancient for me to keep playing. for me, i just cant go back.
  • Options
    Trufan1Trufan1 Posts: 4,425 Member
    edited January 2011
  • Options
    PupcatPupcat Posts: 162
    edited January 2011
    A few days ago I tried playing Sims 1, mostly for nostalgia. The exitement was still there when I browsed the different worlds like Vacation Island, Magic Town etc. but after 10 min of playing a family I just couldn't take it anymore. The social interactions were just so. Limp. And the camera! o.e
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    edited January 2011
    good to know.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Lol yeahh The Graphicss Were Horrible Lol I'll Just Keep That In My Memory And Move On.

Btw Is There A Way To Remove Dumb Comments
    Like...
    *Good To Know
    *Coool
    *Would it bring back the memory of you posting an identical thread a couple of moments ago? Double-posting is frowned upon.

-_- Pointless
  • Options
    lilmissy1455lilmissy1455 Posts: 82 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I went back to the Sims 1 after I had been playing TS2 for a while, and I just couldn't take it. The fact they didn't age, only having three zooms - close, further, far away, and four angles to look at them from.

Saying that, I miss Making Magic, and I wish TS2 had come out a year later, so I could have enjoyed it longer.
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    edited January 2011
    Lol yeahh The Graphicss Were Horrible Lol I'll Just Keep That In My Memory And Move On.

Btw Is There A Way To Remove Dumb Comments
    Like...
    *Good To Know
    *Coool
    *Would it bring back the memory of you posting an identical thread a couple of moments ago? Double-posting is frowned upon.

-_- Pointless

it's not a dumb comment...no dumber then your post...or should I say double post
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    -_- Ur Dismissed

But Yeahh I Forgot All About The Whole Three Zooms And Four Angle Things Lol I Guess Im Forgetting About All The Things They Cant Do YEAHH I Would Be BORED!
  • Options
    Jamesmc93Jamesmc93 Posts: 1,815 New Member
    edited January 2011
    -_- Ur Dismissed

But Yeahh I Forgot All About The Whole Three Zooms And Four Angle Things Lol I Guess Im Forgetting About All The Things They Cant Do YEAHH I Would Be BORED!

Yeah I Know Exactly What You're Talking About. I Don't Know How I Could Live Without The Freedom Of Zoom And Angles I Have In Sims 3!