The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plasma 501, and other vampire related questions

Hi its Camtown00, and i have about 3 questions.

1st: I thought Plasma 501 was for vampires and it was hidden. No vampires. Just a 5-star celeb why isnt there a vampire!?

2nd: what is the tattoo that the vampires get? it looks like it was a vampire that bit them. if you know tell me what you think it is cuz im wondering

3rd: What happens when you click HUNT? when i click it my sim did a weird move and people were that heat kinda thing and she had a target but never did anything. What do they do?!

Comments

• Options
    csmilescsmiles Posts: 85
    edited December 2010
    While I'm not a vampire expert, I think I can help you with these questions. Plasma 501 is not hidden. It is just another type of club with a vampire theme. There are vampire beds in the basement and an escape route for you to go in ot out. Think of it as a day shelter for vamps. Second question. The marking on the neck of a vampire is supposed to help you identify them as such without using your relationship tab and seeing the red box around them. Normaly you can tell one easily from the eyes and skin tone, but some have regular color eyes (one of mine has dazzeling blue eyes) and some of the vamp skin tones look much like slightly off shade regular tones.The only sure way to tell is the red box in the relationship tab and the neck marking. Best I can tell, when you use hunt, it shows sims able to be drank from in red. When a sim feeds a vamp, they need recovery time before they can do it again. If they are red, they can be fed from. A couple of other notes about vamps. At night they get a boost effect and during the day they suffer if outside. They learn skills at about double the speed of normal sims at night. Unlike normal sims, they can die from hunger quickly after reaching critical on the need. You can feed a vamp in need without becomming one. You have to ask a vamp to turn you into one if you wish to become one.