Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4?!

I'm not ready for a Sims 4, not enough EP's have came out to even think about it! Don't get me wrong I love the sims, and would buy the Sims 4, but I like this one and I payed for all of these and need to get at least 2 years outta them..

opinions anyone?

Comments

• Options
    NokuoroNokuoro Posts: 3,413 New Member
    edited December 2010
    The Sims 4 hasn't even been announced yet. There are even rumors that there will never be a Sims 4.
    You have quite a while for if or when its announced
  • Options
    Baudebino333Baudebino333 Posts: 1,293 New Member
    edited December 2010
    It's definitely not coming out any time soon. I would think it's a good thing if they had already started on it, what with all the bugs reported for TS3. Maybe they need five extra years to work on it.
  • Options
    AdventurousPairAdventurousPair Posts: 1,775 New Member
    edited December 2010
    The Sims 3 still needs many things done. I'm not even thinking about a Sims 4 right now.
  • Options
    ttsims0ttsims0 Posts: 62
    edited December 2010
    Ohh, goooodie(:

I was just flabbergasted when I was reading a fourm and someone said something about it, when I haven't even thought of the idea of Sims 4!! & If it isn't a rumor, I'm sure it won't be annouced for awhile, like you said.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    The Sims 3 still needs many things done. I'm not even thinking about a Sims 4 right now.

I wasn't either! Haha, it was in a recent fourm.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    It's definitely not coming out any time soon. I would think it's a good thing if they had already started on it, what with all the bugs reported for TS3. Maybe they need five extra years to work on it.

Well, I hope so, it better be perfect! (if there is a Sims 4) (:
  • Options
    CouriervaughanCouriervaughan Posts: 20,570 Member
    edited December 2010
    Nokuoro wrote:
    The Sims 4 hasn't even been announced yet. There are even rumors that there will never be a Sims 4.
    You have quite a while for if or when its announced

Wrong There is leak by one creater that Sims 4 already in planning stage last summer.
  • Options
    SimsARLSimsARL Posts: 14,884 New Member
    edited December 2010
    And even if someone is working on it right now, it won't be out for a LONG time.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    wow! do you guys realize that if there is a sims 4 then the sims will look sooooo realistic?! they'll probably have butt sliders, and flabby arm sliders, haha. (:
  • Options
    EN55EN55 Posts: 1,270 New Member
    edited December 2010
    what more could they possible add?

i mean we already have everything, an open world, story progression, what could they add in a sims 4 that couldn't already be in an expansion pack for the sims 3?
  • Options
    Baudebino333Baudebino333 Posts: 1,293 New Member
    edited December 2010
    EN55 wrote:

i mean we already have everything, an open world, story progression, what could they add in a sims 4 that couldn't already be in an expansion pack for the sims 3?
    Taxes
  • Options
    AdventurousPairAdventurousPair Posts: 1,775 New Member
    edited December 2010
    EN55 wrote:

Taxes

lol :lol:
  • Options
    MysteryJokerMysteryJoker Posts: 1,279 Member
    edited December 2010
    Sims 3 won't be done until EA is finished beating it like a dead horse. Then after some random spinoff comes off (Sims: Road Construction anyone?), they'll release the sims4 six to 12 months later.
  • Options
    aadddaaddd Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited December 2010
    EN55 wrote:

I am thinking the same thing :?
  • Options
    awesome_phoebeawesome_phoebe Posts: 2,808 Member
    edited December 2010
    Well they very well may be starting to develop the sims 4 but it won't come out for while. It took either 4 or 6 years (bad memory) to make the sims 2. And the sims 2 had 8 EPs and 8 SPs. The sims 3 only 3 so far.

I think we can confirm that if there is going to be a TS4, it won't be out for quite awhile.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    EN55 wrote:

Taxes

I agree! (:

Haha, taxes.
  • Options
    Rud3Rud3 Posts: 699
    edited December 2010
    Online multi player option

if the sims 4 don't offer some sort of online function to play with friends then id me pretty upset.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Mind you we get what two eps a year?

lol yea we have a while to go for sims 4,but i won't put it past ea that they are already working on it
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Rud3 wrote:
    Online multi player option

if the sims 4 don't offer some sort of online function to play with friends then id me pretty upset.

oooooh(: I never thought about that! That would be sweet! (:
  • Options
    SimGuy777SimGuy777 Posts: 1,672 New Member
    edited December 2010
    The way its looking, we might have twice as many EP as the Sims 2 had. So I hope they're not working on tS4.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    SimGuy777 wrote:
    The way its looking, we might have twice as many EP as the Sims 2 had. So I hope they're not working on tS4.

I know! We need seasons and pets forsure though!
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    The way they could do the multi player option is allow us to have offline/online

allow users to come to our homes to play with us or go to there homes etc,i think it would be great.

not only do we get online but we can get eps/sps

tho for those who don't have the eps/sps we have we won't be able to play with them
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    ttsims0 wrote:
    SimGuy777 wrote:

for sure trust me

pets/seasons will be here,it is eas biggest sellers,they won't pass on it.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Rud3 wrote:
    The way they could do the multi player option is allow us to have offline/online

allow users to come to our homes to play with us or go to there homes etc,i think it would be great.

not only do we get online but we can get eps/sps

tho for those who don't have the eps/sps we have we won't be able to play with them

i totally agree on that! (:
    now that im thinking about, my mind is racing with ideas!
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Rud3 wrote:
    ttsims0 wrote:
    SimGuy777 wrote:

for sure trust me

pets/seasons will be here,it is eas biggest sellers,they won't pass on it.

i hope there included in one!