Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Am I the only one??

Am I the only one that actually liked Late Night?
It seems to me that about half of the threads are complaining about it.
And I don't think its quite fair how people are comparing Sims 3 to Sims 2 and 1.
Both if the game series are completed! Of course it's going to seem better!
The only way we will be able to tell if Sims 2 + 1 are better is when Sims 3 is done!
And I played both Sims 1 and 2 and honestly; I think Sims 3 is by far the best. But that's just my opinion.
Am I the only one that thinks this?

Comments

• Options
    LisaV913zLisaV913z Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited December 2010
    I like the Sims 2 Vamps better then 3
  • Options
    ccgirl97ccgirl97 Posts: 789
    edited December 2010
    LisaV913z wrote:
    I like the Sims 2 Vamps better then 3

I never played the Vamps on S2.
    So I really can't compare them.
  • Options
    SimGuy777SimGuy777 Posts: 1,672 New Member
    edited December 2010
    I can't talk about late night yet, but I do hate how they're always comparing the them all. If you just have base game ts3 crushes the others to dust.
  • Options
    PsychYourMind08PsychYourMind08 Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited December 2010
    I liked it but I honestly thought it would be a little more...I don't know, full? The fact that the city is a ghost town totally kills my experience. Even after I populate it. I never see sims walking around like in my other n-hoods.
    Plus, I thought it would be more urban. This just looks urban but it's still all "la-dee-da" suburban feeling for me.

:(
  • Options
    Hellz_AngelHellz_Angel Posts: 1,694 Member
    edited December 2010
    People cant compare TS1, TS2, and TS3 simply because the storyline of tall three series is quite different. Though i do enjoy when they try.

Anywho, i like Late Night...but i cant exactly tell you why, i just do lol. Regardless it definitely adds something, and building clubs are a plus (even though i build rather one dimensionally).
    <3 JD & LC 3-20-13 <3
  • Options
    DocsprockDocsprock Posts: 3,869 Member
    edited December 2010
    I think its a great EP. Really. :P
  • Options
    MarahGMarahG Posts: 1,387 New Member
    edited December 2010
    I really like Late Night,I think it's added a little of TS2 charm to TS3. It makes me want to play my game more.
  • Options
    earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited December 2010
    Naw. I <3 Sims 3. Everything about it.

But I miss alien abductions and weather and pets from TS2. They shall be added here as well, hopefully. ;)
    NK4koaX.png
  • Options
    SimbologistSimbologist Posts: 5,287 New Member
    edited December 2010
    I like most of its features except for the major glitches driving me insane.
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    edited December 2010
    I love Late Night.
  • Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited December 2010
    I love it, it's great fun.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,970 Member
    edited December 2010
    ccgirl97 wrote:
    Am I the only one that actually liked Late Night?
    It seems to me that about half of the threads are complaining about it.
    And I don't think its quite fair how people are comparing Sims 3 to Sims 2 and 1.
    Both if the game series are completed! Of course it's going to seem better!
    The only way we will be able to tell if Sims 2 + 1 are better is when Sims 3 is done!
    And I played both Sims 1 and 2 and honestly; I think Sims 3 is by far the best. But that's just my opinion.
    Am I the only one that thinks this?

No,you are not the only one and there are others who love LN. The problem with LN is that some people are having problems with running it and it could be for various reasons. Irregardless of the reason people will be unhappy if the program does not work right for them. Some of the problems can be attributed to both EA and some customers. Also there is some people who likes to compare LN to Superstar or NL and it does not live up to it's expectations. I love LN because I know what it offers and what potential it has and it has more potential than NL and Superstar which was excellent EPs in their own time periods. What should matter to you is do you like it, I could care less if people hate it or love it all that matters to me is I am having fun. :D
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    Garnet_AlexandriaGarnet_Alexandria Posts: 1,201 Member
    edited December 2010
    I think it's right up there with Ambitions as a great expansion pack (World Adventures was too though). I DO dislike a few things about Late Night. Namely, the vampires and celebrity status should have settings like story progression/aging, because for most people, they're out of control in their game. If they add those fixes, it'd probably be the best expansion pack for me.
  • Options
    riniraerinirae Posts: 3,916 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Heck no!
    Some people just have to complain about it!

Sure LN isn't exactly flawless, but it's still a great EP regardless. :)
  • Options
    PancakeliciousPancakelicious Posts: 2,585 New Member
    edited December 2010
    LN is good, but it just lacks something.
  • Options
    ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited December 2010
    I like it, it's the bugs and glitches that came with it I don't like.
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    thieusmommythieusmommy Posts: 57 Member
    edited December 2010
    I like Late Night, but The Sims 3, for whatever reason, isn't as addictive as TS1 or TS2.
  • Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited December 2010
    I love Late Night!! I also like the vamps much better in TS3...the TS2 vamps were kinda corny (just my opinion). I have not had any of the bugs that many others have complained of, except the empty bar thing...I just made my own clubs, and the sims seem to frequent those a bit better..I am having a great time with it!
  • Options
    DestinysCreaturesDestinysCreatures Posts: 1,025 Member
    edited December 2010
    LN is a good EP, I like to play in Bridgeport, you never know what is going to happen :twisted:
  • Options
    BarlowgirlBarlowgirl Posts: 2
    edited January 2011
    Its hard to like the game when at first Late Night Crashed my game. Then it deleted all of my saved games. And now none of my sims will age. They are stuck at their current ages and even when using cheats the game freezes during their birthdays.
    I would love the game if I could get the aging fixed any ideas?