Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Newest Exchange Uploads - Share your Links here! *Go to new sticky!*

Comments

• Options
    karin60karin60 Posts: 125
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    karin60karin60 Posts: 125
    edited March 2014
    karin60 wrote:

Here my newest Creation !

Odette

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8088280

keydlyq2.jpg

jtzr62zv.jpg

k4q6asyc.jpg

wstn7okn.jpg

uga43ng4.jpg

v37z9jx9.jpg

pa4cae7j.jpg

7xbjvk95.jpg

czrdd7y5.jpg

7zo48lrv.jpg

ksdeksp4.jpg

lun9qkdm.jpg

69hohhcs.jpg

t9gz8fh7.jpg

Thanks for Downloads and Recommendations !

• Options
    jujubug6992jujubug6992 Posts: 42 Member
    edited May 2014
    :} Hey Fellow Simmers, I'm looking to make some simmer friends. I actually need to interview a few people for my Cultural anthropology class : I'm doing an Ethnography on SIMS 3 gaming to see what it is that makes simmers want to play the sims the most. :} Email me at j.wonn@sbcglobal.net and add me on here if your interested. <3 :]
    I've Made a bunch of celeb sims i just don't upload all of my creations but anyways check my sims out!

http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=jujubug6992

I have created

Dylan o'Brien As Stiles Stilinski

Tyler Posey As Scott MCCALL

Heath Ledger

Max Thieriot

Lily Collins As Clary Fray

Vampire diaries ELENA gilbert BOOK VERSION

Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore

Paul Wesley as Stefan Salvatore

Evan peters as TATE from AHS

Taissa Farmiga as Zoe and as Violet from AHS

Emma roberts as Madison Montgomery

COMING SOON

Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester
    Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester
    Nina Dobrev as Elena Gilbert Vampires Diaries
    Tyler hoechlin As Derek Hale from TEEN WOLF
    Kat Graham As Bonnie Bennett
    Caroline from VD

I take requests! ADD download and recommend my downloads please and thankyou <3 and I shall do the same for you.!
  • Options
    jujubug6992jujubug6992 Posts: 42 Member
    edited May 2014
    :} Hey Fellow Simmers, I'm looking to make some simmer friends. I actually need to interview a few people for my Cultural anthropology class : I'm doing an Ethnography on SIMS 3 gaming to see what it is that makes simmers want to play the sims the most. :} Email me at j.wonn@sbcglobal.net and add me on here if your interested. <3 :]
    I've Made a bunch of celeb sims i just don't upload all of my creations but anyways check my sims out!

http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=jujubug6992

I have created

Dylan o'Brien As Stiles Stilinski

Tyler Posey As Scott MCCALL

Heath Ledger

Max Thieriot

Lily Collins As Clary Fray

Vampire diaries ELENA gilbert BOOK VERSION

Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore

Paul Wesley as Stefan Salvatore

Evan peters as TATE from AHS

Taissa Farmiga as Zoe and as Violet from AHS

Emma roberts as Madison Montgomery

COMING SOON

Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester
    Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester
    Nina Dobrev as Elena Gilbert Vampires Diaries
    Tyler hoechlin As Derek Hale from TEEN WOLF
    Kat Graham As Bonnie Bennett
    Caroline from VD

I take requests! ADD download and recommend my downloads please and thankyou <3 and I shall do the same for you.!
  • Options
    acarveracarver Posts: 27 Member
    This is a little more of a description of a world I just finished.

Bula Islands: A Peek inside This World

Tavarua Island: This Island is the heart of the Bula Islands chain. It was the home of the original natives of this area. In the Jungle there are the ruins of their palace grounds which have been there for thousands of years. The community built around the jungle has become a mix of growing local families along with surfers and tourist from around the world so this island has the best nightlife. Sit back drink some Kava and enjoy the rich history here on Tavarua Island. Remember to take a boat if you want to go swimming out past the reef unless you are fine taking the long rock reef walk.

Fiji Town Island: The majority of simitizens of the Bula Islands chain live on Fiji Town Island. The beach side town square leads you into the small town full of beautiful views and an extravagant mall. This island is also home to two famous neighborhoods Hut Hills and Hawaiian Estates. It has just had its local bed and breakfast converted into a resort and the townies are happy to see their island community continue to grow.

The Big Island: also known as Florence Island because of Florence mansion which was found on this island when it was uninhabited decades ago. It was restored and documents were found leading to the discovery of several historical sites used by the Florence family that lived there hundreds of years ago. To this day little of this island has been inhabited and is full of wide open spaces for sims trying to live away from the crowd. The water fall, river, and swamp make this island the favorite of the nature lovers.

Join us here in the Bula Islands. You’ll be happy you came, and the locals will be happy you’re here. “Ni Sa Bula!" www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9048816
  • Options
    SimsDKSimsDK Posts: 33 Member
    What's Exchange? Sorry new here :)
  • Options
    SimsDKSimsDK Posts: 33 Member
    (cant see all the links either?)
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    edited March 2017
    SimsDK wrote: »
    What's Exchange? Sorry new here :)

The Exchange is on the old Sims 3 site. It is where people load things they've made in Sims 3 game and others can download them.

It can be a great resource but also can break your game as items downloaded from it can contain broken custom content.

Not all bad CC comes from the Exchange though.

Here's a link to a blog by Crinrict. If you ever have a problem with Sims 3 her blog has most likely got a solution or a work around so I always google her if I need an answer.
    http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/custom-content-cc/bad-cc

I have a few builds and Sims on the Exchange. I put them all up there a long time before I ever had any CC in my game so the items in my studio are safe but I do have a lot of Store Content and items from many of the Expansion and Stuff Packs.

This is a link to My Studio.

http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/Karritz/mystudio

Other people who I know to be trusted include Rflong7 Rflong13. She builds amazingly good worlds.

When I download from the Exchange I click the Save button and then check my downloaded items with Custard. Custard is discussed in the link I gave you to Crinrict blog. It doesn't work for worlds though and shows them all as bad.

I think downloaded Sims have the worst reputation for corrupting games.

Hopefully that will have given you a small intro to the Exchange.

EDIT:

Rflong7 studio link

http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/Rflong7/mystudio

EDIT AGAIN: They cull the exchange regularly and if you load something it may be deleted automatically after about 2 weeks so don't use it as a place to save your creations. You need to keep your own copies of anything you need to keep. This may explain why some of the links you have clicked above don't work any more.