Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone think that some of the "LN" NPCs are cute too.....

Has anyone notice that the NPCs in LN are looking kinda cute/hot. There are a few vamps and humans that i find kinda yummy. I like that they made cuter NPCs this time and i even had my eye on a few later on for my (kid) Sims. Is it just me, or has anyone else notice the NPCs to and are there a few you think are cute/hot as well?...

Comments

• Options
    paco1200paco1200 Posts: 8,648 New Member
    edited December 2010
    I find that a lot of female bouncers are top heavy xD I'd post pictures, but I might get banned :lol:

But yeah, a few of the girls are better looking than other neighborhoods :P
  • Options
    MysteryJokerMysteryJoker Posts: 1,279 Member
    edited December 2010
    paco1200 wrote:
    I find that a lot of female bouncers are top heavy xD I'd post pictures, but I might get banned :lol:

But yeah, a few of the girls are better looking than other neighborhoods :P

I seriously believe the game is re.tarded when it comes to using the breast slider. Either the wrong numbers were put in for cup sizes or the programmer has an obsession with pixelated b.oobs

(Really? they block b.oob and re.tard?)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,511 Member
    edited December 2010
    Yes there are a lot better npc's in Bridgeport. I especially like some of the female reporters. The mixologist and bouncers are pretty hot as well.
  • Options
    BaelzianythBaelzianyth Posts: 684 Member
    edited December 2010
    Some are. Moxie Logan (when you beef her up a bit, which sounds wrong but I mean in the Athletics career). Most of the Hemlocks. Cressida Wells is cute. Odine Perry also. There was one bartender at Prosper the first time I played LN, somethine Landis, but she never showed up again. Makes me wonder how many of them there are if they don't show up again.

That and I'm hoping that in Sims 4 they really up the quality of Sims so their faces and expressions don't look so horrible sometimes. Maybe hire a Hollywood modeler and animator to make them look right and behave nicely.
    Forum needs a Sympathy option to add to disagree (automatic), Agree (after finding proof of statement elsewhere), Like (not sure what this is for other than sympathy comments to OPs that done a bad), and LOL (at oblivious people posting comments fishing for sympathy).
  • Options
    AngieBastienAngieBastien Posts: 3,003 New Member
    edited December 2010
    SUGACANE75 wrote:
    Has anyone notice that the NPCs in LN are looking kinda cute/hot. There are a few vamps and humans that i find kinda yummy. I like that they made cuter NPCs this time and i even had my eye on a few later on for my (kid) Sims. Is it just me, or has anyone else notice the NPCs to and are there a few you think are cute/hot as well?...
    NPCs stand for:?: :?
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    townies? :-o
  • Options
    AmazingFlyinGibAmazingFlyinGib Posts: 272
    edited December 2010
    SUGACANE75 wrote:
    NPCs stand for:?: :?

NPC == Non-Player Character. So yes, townies :)
  • Options
    ccgirl97ccgirl97 Posts: 789
    edited December 2010
    townies? :-o
    Non playable characters but basically townies
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Oops :oops: :roll:
    Thanks guys! I should know these short terms :P