Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What career is the toughest?

Which careers have you found to be harder than others in the games?

Comments

• Options
    MysteryJokerMysteryJoker Posts: 1,279 Member
    edited December 2010
    Private Investigator in Bridgeport if you didn't update to the new patch :P
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited December 2010
    I've had a hard time with the interior decorator profession.
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    EdhlaEdhla Posts: 1,089 New Member
    edited December 2010
    I only have the base game, but the medical career is fairly challenging, in that the sim spends half their time getting called to work in the middle of the night. Can cause difficulties raising a young family unless you cheat.
  • Options
    miloandotismiloandotis Posts: 5,475 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Interior decorator.. if you have ambitions. Stupid thing is, it's not that it's got some 'trick' or 'strategy' to it. It's just hard because even if you do what the people ask you, they never like it.
  • Options
    TheOregonRegentTheOregonRegent Posts: 2,160 New Member
    edited December 2010
    police with no charisma,or stylist(SUCKS!) easiest is Thief :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Interior decorator.. if you have ambitions. Stupid thing is, it's not that it's got some 'trick' or 'strategy' to it. It's just hard because even if you do what the people ask you, they never like it.

Just like in real life :P
  • Options
    miloandotismiloandotis Posts: 5,475 New Member
    edited December 2010

Lmao I guess so. One tie I destroyed someone's house and they said they loved it. >.> silly sims.
  • Options
    fire331fire331 Posts: 1,638 Member
    edited December 2010
    i only just got Ambitions this past week and i haven't gotten a chance to try this career yet. are there hours or is it just a job by job type career?
  • Options
    TurtleyAwesomeTurtleyAwesome Posts: 511 New Member
    edited December 2010
    I'd say political career, but that's only because I never send them out to make friends.
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited December 2010

Lmao I guess so. One tie I destroyed someone's house and they said they loved it. >.> silly sims.
    :lol:
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010

ah sims... just as unpredictable as the weather.
  • Options
    xkookypandaxxkookypandax Posts: 2,527 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Stylist and Interior Decorator. I wish I could disect those annoying sims' minds to see what they want...
  • Options
    ArikielArikiel Posts: 495
    edited December 2010
    Stylist... because I'm not creative enough. :?
  • Options
    starfire1997starfire1997 Posts: 3,238 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Interior decorator. I have never been able too do it so I dont even have them get that job. I bye them what they want and nope it doesnt work. I think the easiest is private investigator well for me i find it easy but ya. :-) :)