Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friendly Simmers here, having a chat, won't you join us?

Comments

• Options
    arkhyelarkhyel Posts: 604 Member
    edited November 2010
    Thanks for the friendship request BD. I'm not very thrilled about current deal either. I've got over 10 000 points, so no need for new points.
  • Options
    LilZairaGraceLilZairaGrace Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited November 2010
    @Niralyn Thank you so much for the gift!
  • Options
    BD5141BD5141 Posts: 3,044 Member
    edited November 2010
    fulia_j wrote:
    Gah! I should have done the coffee thing (I have a paper to finish writing anyways, so it would have helped in more ways than one!)

I just woke up, it's 5:00am here, and the ONLY two sets on my wishlist are the two that were ALREADY on sale! Why, oh why, are human beings programmed to need sleep? It just gets in the way, really! :P

Oh no that is awful, bad enough that 1 would be put up but both of them. Shame you didn't have a friend watching for you. Maybe they'll put them back up later today for a short time.
  • Options
    PattyCoPattyCo Posts: 2,252 Member
    edited November 2010
    Reachsims wrote:
    Just a heads up to everybody in case you don't remember but simpoints went on sale for 25% off (a $40.00 bundle) on 8/24.

The next 25% sale was 10/22 (This time the $20.00 bundle). That was two months later and you could buy as many as you wanted.

I'm looking for them to go on sale again for 25% off right around Christmas. That would be about 60 days between sales.
    OOhhh thanks for the great info.
  • Options
    jkstensjkstens Posts: 3,685 Member
    edited November 2010
    fulia_j wrote:
    Gah! I should have done the coffee thing (I have a paper to finish writing anyways, so it would have helped in more ways than one!)

I just woke up, it's 5:00am here, and the ONLY two sets on my wishlist are the two that were ALREADY on sale! Why, oh why, are human beings programmed to need sleep? It just gets in the way, really! :P

Oh no...! I was searching through lists trying to find people with these sets, but I didn't come across your list...:(
  • Options
    JenieusaJenieusa Posts: 5,142 Member
    edited November 2010
    no it does not make since....they gave us the code to go buy sim points to use today....not buy more points...i to already have enough...
  • Options
    iJaiiJai Posts: 411 Member
    edited November 2010
    $1.00 off points? That came out of nowhere. Why EA why? Oh well, back to bed for an hour.
  • Options
    snagonsnagonsnagonsnagon Posts: 170 Member
    edited November 2010
    Thanks BD5141 for having me as your friends. You are the first friend I have.
  • Options
    IvinoraIvinora Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited November 2010
    I'm kinda laughing with the fact that 3% bought it by now :lol: i always wonder how many people 1% are though... but come on people don't fall for that cheap trick lol

and ty BD and Niralyn for the friend invite ~.^

Anyway just got back from work gonna grab a coffee & a bite to eat while i wait for the next few min to fly by ^^
  • Options
    arkhyelarkhyel Posts: 604 Member
    edited November 2010
    I'm hoping that ultra lounge set will be discounted today. I really would like to have it. I don't remember it would be discounted anytime...
  • Options
    edited November 2010

Do you mind having 2 friends??????? sent you a friendship request!
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I'm honored to be your first friend, so glad you accepted and I'm sure you'll have many more requests to come your way.

Simmers are such great people
  • Options
    NiralynNiralyn Posts: 755 Member
    edited November 2010
    @Niralyn Thank you so much for the gift!
    You're quite welcome :D

Anyway, now's my chance to catch some sleep, with the lame-o non-'deal' on SimPoints and then Runway Riot (supposedly), so I have a while before I want to check in again!

EDIT: Oh! And thank you for the fruit bowl! Mmm... Now I want some pineapple, but I already brushed my teeth for bed! :? :D
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited November 2010
    Welcome to all the newcomers, early risers, droopy drawers and whatever else. :wink:
  • Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited November 2010
    Ivinora wrote:
    I'm kinda laughing with the fact that 3% bought it by now :lol: i always wonder how many people 1% are though... but come on people don't fall for that cheap trick lol

It all depends on how many are available for purchase. If they have as few as 100 of these "deals" available, then that 3% would only make for 3 people going for it. I'm sure it's higher than that of course, but it's an interesting thing to think about. The demand can be as great or as little as they want.
  • Options
    fulia_jfulia_j Posts: 602
    edited November 2010
    Thanks BD5141, you're right, they may be cycling through them. I was one of those lucky ones who got the full regal living set the day they put the DD up twice, so it's not unheard of! :D

Haha, jkstens, that's alright, but it's so nice of you to be looking out for others like that!

In any case, I bought some more simpoints (with the coupon code, not this sham of a deal) so that I'm prepared in case anything else catches my eye. I guess they'll always be the ones that got away! :P
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Reachsims wrote:
    Welcome to all the newcomers, early risers, droopy drawers and whatever else. :wink:
    Love your comment, especially the droopy drawers, :lol:
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    OK Now I'm hungry!
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    OK Now I'm hungry!

I was just thinking the same thing, need some breakfast food like a good donut, checks kitchen but nothing there, tummy growling now,
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited November 2010
    OK Now I'm hungry!
    My kind of gal! What are you fixin'? :D
  • Options
    MSladyTSOMSladyTSO Posts: 2,586 Member
    edited November 2010
    BD5141 wrote:
    OK Now I'm hungry!

I was just thinking the same thing, need some breakfast food like a good donut, checks kitchen but nothing there, tummy growling now,

I'm thinkin scrambled eggs, but I seem to be stuck to the chair :shock:
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    OK Now I'm hungry!
    I was thinking the same thing! Oohh I think I have some cinnamon cereal.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I am cooking omlets! By golly this last hour has been a cruncher! Bet hubby gets up 30 minutes early!
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    MSladyTSO wrote:
    BD5141 wrote:
    OK Now I'm hungry!

I'm thinkin scrambled eggs, but I seem to be stuck to the chair :shock:
    That sounds good too.
  • Options
    snagonsnagonsnagonsnagon Posts: 170 Member
    edited November 2010
    Thanks Jenieusa, KLorelei and LilZairaGrace for wanting to be my friend. I'll be snacking all day long to help stay awake.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top