Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Buttonsginger's Creations: Captain James T Kirk, Mr Spock & Lt. Uhura, pg 12

build_10.jpg

Current Builds:

cats10.jpg
For more pictures and download link see my blog: BG'sTS3Stuff

mlc111.jpg

EA Content Only. All Ep/Sps may have been used. Store Content used.

See Picture Here

Download @ Mediafire

TS3 Exchange

page_e11.jpg

Download

Pictures

Contains Patterns by MerryWiddow:

Pinwheel Swirl

Ashleigh Floral Small

Unfortunately, these patterns will not cross over to you with the build. Check with custard and the patterns have seem to upload with this build so you may receive them.

This lovely home has a spacious floor plan witha sunken living room and 3 raised bedrooms. Decorated in a westrn theme in a pleasing palette of rose with cream and a hint of soft blue. A master bedroom with hottub and private bath. Laundry Room /Teen Girl's Room and Granny's bedroom. A coverd pool and large garden tilled and ready to plant. All Eps/Sps and Store content have been used. Bulit for TS3 CC's New "Wild West World". Learn to build with MerryWiddow CFE/Lesson One @ TS3 Creators' Consortium

When I clicked on the Content/Store on my exchange upload for this build.....it shows that the build contains 2 store items....which it does plus at least 30 more store items....I will have a list put together soon.

scre1190.jpg
Download
Occupied: No
Type: Residential
Lot Size: 64 x 64
Residents: 0
This lovely home is on a 64x64 lot . Loosley based on Frank Lloyde Wright Style. A palette of warm earth tones. Includes a spacious kitchen, living area, master bedroom with connecting bath. A nursey , butler's quarters , den, glassed in patio. Large garden with several perfect plants. A bird aviary and many other ammenities. EA content only. All Eps/Sps/ Store content may have been used. Recommend, Download and Enjoy. Made using MerryWiddow's Learn to Build: Second Stage at TS3 CC.
More Pictures

This lot has been checked with custard and contains no corrupt content.

scre1160.jpg

Download
Furnished:$14,399.00
Lot Size: 10 x 10
This 10x10 lot is a starter home for any single sim....who loves hot pink. A nice kitchen/ living area and a bedroom loft. Basement Bath. Lovely artist roof top patio. Small garden tilled and ready to plant in the back. EA Content Only. All Eps/Sps/Store Content may have been used. Made for Create a 10x10 starter house for my sim Gemma Roberts Contest hosted by Rubysim.

More Pictures

scre1060.jpg
This 10x10 build is a small workshop/residence for a single sim. The first level has a display shelf for your sims wears. and a Bedroom/kitchen. There are two basement levels: one is a workshop and the second is a private oasis. EA Content Only. All Eps/Sps/Store Content may have been used in this build. Recommend. Download and Enjoy!

Download

More Pictures Here

scre1057.jpg
A 10X10 lot made for December Build Challenge at TS3 Creators' Consortium. A palette of icy blues and whites. EA Content Only. Snow is Sand (WA) recolored. All Eps/Sps/Store Content has been used in this build. Recommend , Download and Enjoy.

Download
More Pictures

scre1042.jpg
Download

This refurbished Gothic Mansion is on a 60X60 lot in Sunset Valley. Three bedroom/three bathroom home is decorated in a contemporary style in a soothing palette of tan and orange. All Appliances are upgraded to unbreakable and the fireplace is fireproof. EA Content ONLY. All Eps/Sps/premium and store content items have been used in this build.

View Pictures Here

scree807.jpg
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4790514
Surprisingly Small Park by Buttonsginger. This 10x10 lot is not only surprisingly small but has a few surprises of it own. Made for November Build Challenge @ TS3 Creators' Consortuim, EA Content Only. All Eps/Sps/Store Content may have been used.

More Pictures

sim_si10.jpg
Find My Sims Here.

Comments