Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snuffleworth-Hudson Genetics Challenge Picture Thread

Picture thread for the 'Snuffleworth-Hudson Genetics Challenge'!

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/302979.page

Comments

• Options
    BooHoo2U2BooBooBooHoo2U2BooBoo Posts: 1,335 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Picture thread for the 'Snuffleworth-Hudson Genetics Challenge'!

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/302979.page

I'm hoping to have some pics to post later ... not sure though if I'm gonna get to play now. :cry:
  • Options
    BrightFashionBrightFashion Posts: 4,090 New Member
    edited November 2010
    it's ok! i made this so i don't forget to later XD

• Options
    edited November 2010
    I'm back with pictures! I'm horrible at taking in-game shots, so this didn't come out very good.

GottaGetaJob-1.jpg

It all began when Deborah Ann bravely replied to a personal ad in the newspaper. She was thrilled to meet handsome Gage Hudson, and they had a lovely, romantic date that evening. They were soon married, and Gage has proved to be a wonderful husband. He cooks, he cleans, he even takes out the trash -- not to mention those wonderful little kisses he gives in the kitchen.

Now, Deborah and Gage are expecting their first child. Gage didn't have a job, and he figured that would be important now. He decided to take the first job he could find. He opened the newspaper and saw an ad for "Test Subjects" at the Science Facility. He can do that! It doesn't take much experience, right?

So, the happy couple is eagerly awaiting the stork's arrival, although where they'll put a baby is anybody's guess!

• Options
    BrightFashionBrightFashion Posts: 4,090 New Member
    edited November 2010
    aha! loved the update! i can play them tomorrow so i'll probably be updating then :D
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    aha! loved the update! i can play them tomorrow so i'll probably be updating then :D

Gage is so helpful around the house. Too bad he had to get a job and will be going to work now. :(