The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which male sim makes the best looking offspring?

Comments

• Options
    elijahhines10elijahhines10 Posts: 6,433 Member
    edited November 2010
    My avatar:wink:
    All the girls in my studio are his off-spring

P.s I make all of their husbands and name them Elijah:lol:
  • Options
    ShugaBabeShugaBabe Posts: 317 Member
    edited November 2010
    what is NPC?
  • Options
    Only1whtrbbtOnly1whtrbbt Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited November 2010
    My avatar? ;)

Matthew Hammings kids grow up looking like they have Down Syndrome. HUGE eys and weird mouths. Like I said in the other thread, Barry Tenderlove and Ricky Bailey would have to be top of my list.

Head to a few apartment buildings and use the call box to see who lives there. Some apartments have households with 8 service Sims living in them. Good way to check out the talent in Bridgeport quickly....
  • Options
    Nerdy929Nerdy929 Posts: 72
    edited November 2010
    Nerdy929 wrote:
    Sorry this won't answer your question, but you mentioned downloading sims from the exchange and i was wondering if your sim appears the same exact way (any cc included) in the game as it does on the exchange? i downloaded a couple sims a couple days ago and was very excited about playing them, but they don't look the same in the game, for example, their hairstyle. what do i need to do in order for my sim to look the exact way as it is on the exchange? thanks!

Untransferable CC,
    I get that a lot, so I etheir just delete the Sim I downloaded or change them up with the stuff I do have.

Hope this helped...

Yes, thank you. So there ARE some sims that have the transferable CC?
  • Options
    CowwieCowwie Posts: 263
    edited November 2010
    ShugaBabe wrote:
    what is NPC?

service sims like mixologists, maids, butlers, etc.
  • Options
    DesiraiDesirai Posts: 1,058 Member
    edited November 2010
    ShugaBabe wrote:
    what is NPC?
    Non Playable Character or Non Player Character.

A townie is an npc in the sense it is a non player character (you're not playing it)

In a game like final fantasy for example, some characters are non playable characters like people that are in towns that you talk to.
    What if I told you.. you don't have to have 98723987297 animated GIFs in your signatures!?!??
  • Options
    LadySandstormLadySandstorm Posts: 4,251 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Nerdy929 wrote:
    Nerdy929 wrote:
    Sorry this won't answer your question, but you mentioned downloading sims from the exchange and i was wondering if your sim appears the same exact way (any cc included) in the game as it does on the exchange? i downloaded a couple sims a couple days ago and was very excited about playing them, but they don't look the same in the game, for example, their hairstyle. what do i need to do in order for my sim to look the exact way as it is on the exchange? thanks!

Untransferable CC,
    I get that a lot, so I etheir just delete the Sim I downloaded or change them up with the stuff I do have.

Hope this helped...

Yes, thank you. So there ARE some sims that have the transferable CC?

Yes, that's how I got all mine, and I have quite a lot... lol
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    ummm Desaria- Thanks I needed that explanation. I was trying to figure it out but couldn't. I get it now.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    @searia- Ok well since you've tried the other, perhaps you may want to try my guy. Gottalook Cruse. I made him because I was having a hard time finding a cute male for my female sim. Together he and Dream Lalure made gorgeous babies. A little on the skinny side though. And the one surprise was that Gottalook my male is dark chocolate brown-black male and the wife Dream was a white blond, but all the children came out with blond hair and very white. Like I didn't see much brown in the children at all.
    Take a look at him and give him a try.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3352427

He has a twin also named Denzel Cruse, Ill try to find him. But his twin moved out and had a baby with his wifes sister. but I dont' know what the twins kids looked like.
    Im about to have them make another baby because I want to see one more time what I get. Also one of their children Malina is now pregnant and she is the most attractive female child they have. So I hope her baby comes out pretty as well.
    Also they have no CC.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    my avatar is one of Gottalooks offsprings or Gottalook himself. I was trying to change it for you but its not changing.
  • Options
    Only1whtrbbtOnly1whtrbbt Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited November 2010
    None of my creations have CC. Just EA store items. Though I only have the one male so far....
  • Options
    Elliee1984Elliee1984 Posts: 302 Member
    edited November 2010
    If you want to download new sims from the exchange, I must say that Ninjon makes the best looking males I've ever seen. The ones I've downloaded makes REALLY pretty babies ;)

Here's a link to the page http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/Ninjon
  • Options
    alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    edited November 2010
    @seriea8
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 alexy fresco is hot and umm dang i forgot the name of the other sim in bridgeport and my sim just got married to him today ooo wait his name is barry tenderlove ooo soo hot hahaahahahah maybe that will work? ive seen alot of impressingly hot male sims in bridgeport
    p6tqefj
  • Options
    sereia8sereia8 Posts: 2,333 New Member
    edited November 2010
    @LadySandstorm I downloaded and installed your Sim correctly but for some reason he does not show up in my CAS mode.

I went ahead and downloaded a few males off the exchange which seem pretty good looking but then I go to them in CAS mode and they seem so ordinary looking I just don't feel like bothering. A lot of their stuff came from the store as well, such as their hair so they just look "okay" and I didn't feel like bothering adding them to the town.

I checked out all the service NPC's I could find so far which were mostly the bouncers and mixologists at each bar and none of them were cute. I guess I am missing the elusive 1 or 2 hot ones :p

I think for procreation I will try again with Vladimir and my new Sim to see how this works out. I guess sometimes you get a dud and sometimes you don't. I think I'll delete the duds. :twisted:

@alexandrea And while I have never checked out Alexy Fresco or Barry Tenderlove (even though she is best friends from work with Alexy lol) I just can't find an interest in them. They seem too boring to me but maybe I gotta invite them over and get a good look at them. I want some good looking kids! Lol.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Elliee1984 wrote:
    If you want to download new sims from the exchange, I must say that Ninjon makes the best looking males I've ever seen. The ones I've downloaded makes REALLY pretty babies ;)

Wow, he looks like he has good genes. He is hot! Does he have CC with him?

Edit: I see he has store items.. it's weird, sometimes I get the store items and sometimes I do not. Gonna dl him and check him out. He looks perfect and I like the tats.
  • Options
    gurgiofdoomgurgiofdoom Posts: 326 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Suprisingly Matty Crewe (the geeky one) produces some nice children. These are his 3 kids with my sim Angel. Leo is the eldest and Hayden and Chloe are twins:

crewe.jpg"width=600"
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Suprisingly Matty Crewe (the geeky one) produces some nice children. These are his 3 kids with my sim Angel. Leo is the eldest and Hayden and Chloe are twins:

crewe.jpg"width=600"

I've never even heard of him lol.. not sure he is in my game. His daughter is pretty and the boys are cute.
  • Options
    gurgiofdoomgurgiofdoom Posts: 326 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Matty lives in one of the big lots with a bunch of other people, I think he lived with Apollo Bloom (don't quote me though lol) My Sim gave him a much needed make over cause when she first met him he was such a geek! lol :lol:
  • Options
    asa144asa144 Posts: 606 Member
    edited November 2010
    Elliee1984 wrote:

Wow :shock: , I'm so dowloading all of this person's sims.
  • Options
    two2cairnstwo2cairns Posts: 294 Member
    edited November 2010
    Do you have World Adventures? There's a guy in Egypt that ends up (at least in my game has) with beautiful babies. Youssef Nagi, I think his name is.

I'll second this! As I said in another thread, I've married Youssef off to someone in nearly every neighborhood I've had since World Adventures. I've never had an ugly kid from him.
  • Options
    coper07734coper07734 Posts: 65
    edited November 2010
    Bronson Littler

My sim Lauren married him and they have a gorgeous daughter Chelsea.
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited November 2010
    I started a new game with my simself and she has two sons so far. One with Matthew Hamming and one with Barry Tenderlove. I think she wants to marry Matthew which is do-able since he isn't a vampire in this game.

Matthew's son is a child and Barry's son is a toddler. I have to see what they look like when they grow up but so far so good for both. :P 99.9% of my sims are born-in-game sims.

Post edited by Unknown User on
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    AcqutaAcquta Posts: 12
    edited November 2010
    I mixed Matthew Hamming with my sim female and her children were butt ugly xD Elvira's children were beautiful @.@ She has really good genes
  • Options
    Maharet1967Maharet1967 Posts: 24 New Member
    edited November 2010
    You're welcome to try Rodney, if you like.
    headshot_large.jpg
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3432004
  • Options
    UbastiUbasti Posts: 297 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Romeo Rake (in Bridgeport) made a pretty decent looking child with my CAS created sim. Though might just be that their gense fit together perfectly. ;)

(Have to say I'm really not that much perfectionist what comes the way my sims look, but rather go for the originality and personal looks, but once in a while it is nice to have some glamourous looking kids for them.)