Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just wondering?.......

Hey Sim lovers, is anyone having the same issue that i am having with in LN? The problem is my girl is a "Featured Actor" now but, when she goes to work there is no interaction with the job site. I click the car or building to go to work but it goes away right after wards. I don't seem to be having any issues so far with the other Sims that work there......yet(Just her). So, if anyone of you guys are having the same problem as well is there anyway to Reset the glitch or Force Error on her or the car (you know like Sims2). Still loving the game though.....

Comments

• Options
    muddypaws4167muddypaws4167 Posts: 2,108 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Another Simmer wrote of this problem. He had changed his Sims clothes and /or hair before the problem began and so he just changed her back to the old outfit and hair and she went back to work like nothing happened. Hope this is the case and you get an easy fix. Happy Simming :)
  • Options
    SUGACANE75SUGACANE75 Posts: 226 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Thanks for the reply i just wish we could reset or force error like we could in Sims2. If your listening EA maybe you should make that available as a cheat in the next EP. It would make things easier for us to keep playing........and you guys as well.
  • Options
    muddypaws4167muddypaws4167 Posts: 2,108 New Member
    edited November 2010
    While in game, press CTRL + SHIFT + C on your keyboard to bring up the code console. After that, type in this command:

resetSim <Firstname> <Lastname>

Substitute the placeholders with the name of your stuck Sim. For example, if his name is Jan Smith you would type:

resetSim Jan Smith

What this command does is reset the named Sim with neutral motives, no moodlets, and teleports the Sim back home.
  • Options
    SUGACANE75SUGACANE75 Posts: 226 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Thanks your alot of help.....smiles