Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Erase all sims from town?

Is there a way I can use a cheat or something to erase all the sims in my town? That way I can start a new town with no sims, and add just the families I want to? Its taking way to long to manually erase all the famillies... Thanks :)

Comments

• Options
    steppehsteppeh Posts: 351 New Member
    edited November 2010
    You can always install a mod. I believe awesomemod has that.
  • Options
    LuckieoneLuckieone Posts: 478 Member
    edited November 2010
    Thats a great idea, as i was wondering the same thing.
    As i would love to erase all the sims from sunset valley and riverview and just have the ones i want to there.
    No cheat that would muck your game up though or any mod that wasn't EA as i never put third party stuff in my game.
    Hope you get answers though. :D:D:D
  • Options
    melomo66melomo66 Posts: 46 Member
    edited November 2010
    I cannot get awsomemod to work since installing late night. For some reason now all my package files are showing as a blank white files.. for example: sims i download do not come in package format for me to install them :S

but thank you.
  • Options
    steppehsteppeh Posts: 351 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Eh, well the only way I can think of is mass "fire accidents". Turn story progression off. Make everyone your friend. Invite them over, make sure to lock the doors. Set fires. Enjoy. :twisted:
  • Options
    SucomSucom Posts: 1,709 Member
    edited November 2010
    Using Edit Town I erased every house and family from Sunset Valley and put my own sims and houses in their place. Although it doesn't stop the game spawning new sims, it really does slow them down quite considerably!
  • Options
    LuckieoneLuckieone Posts: 478 Member
    edited November 2010
    Sucom wrote:
    Using Edit Town I erased every house and family from Sunset Valley and put my own sims and houses in their place. Although it doesn't stop the game spawning new sims, it really does slow them down quite considerably!

Thats a great idea :D:D:D
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited November 2010
    That mastercontroller has total annihilation... i guess that does it too.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock