Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Elevators sending me home!!!

Is anyone else having this trouble? I think this is a real issue with the game. I will get in an elevator in the lobby of a club or a friend's apartment for a party and never make it to my designated floor. Instead I end up back at home in my own lobby. ***??? This keeps happening. I can't complete the "Tear Up the Dance Floor" or "Drink at Such and Such Bar" opportunities and can't go to friend's parties! Sometimes I do get a message from my friend that says "thank you for coming to my party" even though I never made it- just got sent to my own lobby. Tell me I'm not the only one this happens to.

Comments

• Options
    ChocolateluverChocolateluver Posts: 303 New Member
    edited November 2010
    I have been having trouble with the elevators also.. I went to a bar and i got STUCK in the elevator. It took a LONNNNNNNNNNNG time to get out :( :?: :?:
  • Options
    XxCookieDoughxXXxCookieDoughxX Posts: 1,118 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Elevators always have a tendancy to have lag, especially in busy areas, but I don't expereince glitches:?:
  • Options
    superzack96superzack96 Posts: 812 New Member
    edited November 2010
    DID THIS TO ME TO! i was trying to get in a elevator in order to go to the plasma club & the elevator was just wide open with a bunch of sims crowding around it(none enering) & when my game finnaly lets my sim go in i somehow dissapear from the elevator & into my sims kitchen which is like halfway across bridgeport.
  • Options
    Only1whtrbbtOnly1whtrbbt Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited November 2010
    This happened to me in both the clubs that I had the "Buy a Drink" opportunity for. Now the elevators are completely stuffed in Plasma 501 and The Prosper Room. Sometimes they just don't work at all, sometimes the Mixologists and Bouncers are standing in them but not going anywhere and other times they take you to the clubs but you can't get back in again. SO I have to use the "resetsim" cheat for my Sim and the other 10 or so that are stuck in the club. Here's hoping this is the first issue EA fix. The other is the opportunities coming up for non-existent buildings.
  • Options
    Only1whtrbbtOnly1whtrbbt Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited November 2010
    Bump - any way to solve the broken clubs/elevators?