Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BahHaus & Loads of Laundry

Now i don't know what the deal is with "lisamwitt" over the transparent window of the BahHaus Set, but i have purchased and downloaded as well as installed and used a variety of windows in my game and cannot for the life of me work out exactly where the problem is,

"lisamwitt" said:

( Really weird issue here. I bought the Bahaus transparent window from the store. When I try to place it, a one wall section size hole opens up beside it. There isn't window there or anything, just a hole. Any suggestions? If I can't use the window I'm going to ask for those points back.

Edit: I just discovered that it doesn't do it on the first floor of the house, only the upper floors. )

Link: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/298981.page

now define what exactly you mean?

but on another note: i as i said before in several forums, have noticed after trying to add old households and lots to the new game that it was acting abnormally which might account for slight issues showing up

so bare that in mind before flying off the rails at Electronic Arts technical and development team, and also get the facts together so they know what your talking about.

because the only problem i found matching this description was the cellar arch which i have deleted that as i have no use for it.

as for the "loads of Laundry"

"haleyj85" say's:

The Loads of Laundry download has screwed up my game! After adding the set to my household, my sims can no longer change their clothes. They try to go to bed and can't because they can't put on their pajamas and they can't go to work because they can't change into their uniforms. This is quite a problem! I've tried typing resetSim into the cheat bar but that didn't help. HELP!!

Link: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/299112.page

now i have just purchased the Ultra Lounge set for the laundry as i don't need the rest just yet.

if upon installing and setting up as well as adding to one of my households there was a full one on one bloodbath to see which parent got to the laundry room first, so as for that messing up i again cannot see it myself,

so instead of shooting your mouth off on the forum here get the facts straight and at the very least let everyone know if you have resolved the issue, if not then again explain exactly what it's doinig so the development team can look into it,