The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HELP: "Cannot enter Build/Buy while a move is in progress."

I have a problem while I moved my Sims, now I have this message and they're already moved into the new house: "Cannot enter Build/Buy while a move is in progress." Please help me cause I don't wanna lose my game... :(

Comments

• Options
    CrazyPlumbob915CrazyPlumbob915 Posts: 4,035 Member
    edited November 2010
    In the little action bar up in the top left hand corner, what does EACH of their actions display?
  • Options
    Mariela2k2Mariela2k2 Posts: 382
    edited November 2010
    In the little action bar up in the top left hand corner, what does EACH of their actions display?

Sorry but I don't understand your question...:(
  • Options
    SimmerGirl20SimmerGirl20 Posts: 532 Member
    edited November 2010
    All of your sims. What are their current actions set as in the queue?
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    All of them are in the new house doing different things...
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited November 2010
    Mariela2k2 wrote:
    I have a problem while I moved my Sims, now I have this message and they're already moved into the new house: "Cannot enter Build/Buy while a move is in progress." Please help me cause I don't wanna lose my game... :(
    This is not an error unless they are all moved in. No one should be able to do this when a move is in progress. If you moved them via the computer or the phone, everyone has to be in the new home and you have to wait until that is complete before you can go into buy/build mode. :wink:

However, if all the sims are totally moved in and you're getting this error then you've caught that moving bug/glitch and I have never found or seen a way to fix this. :( That bug is the reason I never use the computer or phone to move anymore. I alway just move them in Edit Town mode. :?

Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    blunote00 wrote:
    Mariela2k2 wrote:
    This is not an error unless they are all moved in. No one should be able to do this when a move is in progress. If you moved them via the computer or the phone, everyone has to be in the new home and you have to wait until that is complete before you can go into buy/build mode. :wink:

However, if all the sims are totally moved in and you're getting this error then you've caught that moving bug/glitch and I have never found or seen a way to fix this. :( That bug is the reason I never use the computer or phone to move anymore. I alway just move them in Edit Town mode. :?

Thanks that answer my question this is the 2nd time this happens to me...I think I'm gonna begin a new game... :(