Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Los Aniegos - ~~PARADISE EDITION~~ Now Available!

Comments

• Options
    happyjmehappyjme Posts: 1,741 Member
    edited November 2010
    It looks absolutely stunning. Like you planed this very well and all the lots look perfectly built and in place! Im looking forward to checking it out. Are you planning on making familys or a save game file?
  • Options
    Douglas111Douglas111 Posts: 253
    edited November 2010
    Will the houses be furnished? and how much longer?

best caw ever
  • Options
    DigstarDigstar Posts: 308 Member
    edited November 2010
    Unpopulated sounds better to me. I prefer to add about 4 households and let story progression take over from there :wink:

• Options
    Cyberqueen13Cyberqueen13 Posts: 2,835 Member
    edited November 2010
    Looks great! I am patiently waiting for this release, as I cannot play in Bridgeport now which I think is due to my cc that I refuse to let go of :(
    All of my other towns work so why should I. I will see if your town will replace/ substitute Bridgeport for me :)
  • Options
    dylaninoudylaninou Posts: 10
    edited November 2010
    i can't wait, that's amazing, i prefer populate it myself. Everyday i come here in order to see if he released it
  • Options
    Lorenna88Lorenna88 Posts: 1,063 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Unpopulated... i like to move in my own sims :)
  • Options
    RukayaRukaya Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited November 2010
    Looking wonderful. I hope all your houses are furnished, and that you have a some some nice large to very large empty lots. I love to design houses for some of my special families. It doesn't matter to me if you leave your world unpopulated, in fact i am not certain how to download a prepopulated world. I have a bunch of families in my library to put in your really nice looking houses. :D No pressure, but am looking forward to your world. :D
  • Options
    WarriorMFWarriorMF Posts: 5 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Hoping to see it released for the weekend, ready to go!! No pressure..:)
  • Options
    shante090shante090 Posts: 55 Member
    edited November 2010
    Any chance to have it released this weekend? :D
  • Options
    salamincasalaminca Posts: 42
    edited November 2010
    and here comes my fave world ever
  • Options
    shipofsimsshipofsims Posts: 905 Member
    edited November 2010
    I hope you will release your world this weekend.

I think a lot of people are dying to get there hands on it! I am one of them ;)
  • Options
    RemmoRemmo Posts: 597 Member
    edited November 2010
    *signed* :D
  • Options
    Cheelie111Cheelie111 Posts: 39 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Coasterboi...........I'm in love with you :mrgreen::) You are soooo awesome :-D :-D
  • Options
    CenaCena Posts: 43 New Member
    edited November 2010
    i hope its ready to release soon, i have made families to populate, gotten my family enough money for a nice house and am improving their skills. The design is amazing it inspired me to try and make my own world but i'm just not good at it but yours looks lovely and i can wait to move my family in.
  • Options
    Lorenna88Lorenna88 Posts: 1,063 New Member
    edited November 2010
    *checks to see if its been released*

:(
  • Options
    koolyaidkoolyaid Posts: 789 New Member
    edited November 2010
    I want it to be released with at least four families. It helps my creative juices to start flowing for more sims.
  • Options
    Jacob11693PJacob11693P Posts: 19 New Member
    edited November 2010
    OMG!!! this is so beautiful. I'll wait until it's published, and until I'll get Late Night of course :P
  • Options
    buffyfan1394buffyfan1394 Posts: 150 Member
    edited November 2010
    This is the only world I've been exited for....pre made including!!! Can't wait for release!! Please don't give up on it! I'd be sooo depressed :P
  • Options
    Cyberqueen13Cyberqueen13 Posts: 2,835 Member
    edited November 2010
    Okay Coasterboi, are you too busy with c.y.b.e.r. Monday to release this yet :) You should come join us on the 47 page thread at the store forum :)

Please release soon I have new stuff to play with:(
  • Options
    CoasterboiCoasterboi Posts: 301 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Hey guys, sorry for the delay. Theres a few more homes I want to build before I'd like to release this out. In addition, though the idea of an unpopulated world seems popular, i'd rather have some families living in the world, because I know how much we all hated the deserted feel Bridgeport's clubs gave... and i'd like your first experience with Los Aniegos to be one with many new faces to socialize with. I trust the extended wait will be worth it - just sit tight and enjoy your new furniture from the deals today.
  • Options
    salamincasalaminca Posts: 42
    edited November 2010
    i agree completely, i would love some families in Los Aniegos, and if some people don't want them, they can simply move them out. problem solved! :D
  • Options
    CBedna01CBedna01 Posts: 806 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Wow!
  • Options
    Cheelie111Cheelie111 Posts: 39 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Yes!! I prefer families inside too :) Otherwise the game will generate weird looking ones :D
  • Options
    jtmanjtman Posts: 918
    edited November 2010
    This is amazing! Truly brilliant! Please upload very soon!!!!
  • Options
    Jackque17Jackque17 Posts: 103 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Well, I appreciate your perfectionist approach! That may be why I loved Red County so much. Still anxious though! They did have some awesome deals today, though. I just hate I missed out on the Haute Hip deal! Such a cool set.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top