Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello, I am Frasersim and I cheat too much.

Yup, game play has got boring for me, because I can never resist the temptation to cheat my way to the top! I spent a lot of money on purchasing Sims 3 and its expansion packs so am not impressed I am quickly getting bored of it.

The True God Legacy

I have decided its time to get back to what the Sims is all about. To me, its being 'God' and controlling your sim the way you want. But hang on...is that what God really does? The sims all have free will, just like we do...so I am going to start a brand new sim and follow her wishes as closely as possible. I am not going to impose anything on her...I am going to see just where her life goes, from the very start to the end. That means no cheating! No ordering her around! Letting her do her stuff whether its boring, nonsense or plain insane!

There may be a legacy for this type of thing already, but those are my intentions. Religion would suppose God created us, so got to choose what we looked like in the beginning. This means I will create the look of my sim. However it would seem from the Adam and Eve story, we had free will and our own personalities...so I will be randomising just once the traits my sim will have. She will live in a place of my choosing, as did Adam and Eve. From then on it will be up to her, with no input from me other than fulfilling wishes and taking care of her basic needs.

If anyone is like me and a cheataholic...feel free to join in and see what happens! I will be back later today to introduce my sim and get her legacy started.

Comments