Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blue Screen Of Death

Hey, I was just wondering. What do you think could cause the blue screen of death thing? I've never got it with The Sims 2 but, I finally did with TS3. I was making a sim in CAS and when I went to save her into the bin the game locked up and the screen when blue and my computer restarted with a box popping up saying "The system has recovered from a serious error". Does this mean that my computer isn't up to handle TS3? Because I did the test on "www.canyourunit.com" and it past. Then today I tried to play it and it crashed three times with the blue screen and my computer crashing and restarting with that messasge. I don't know how to look up my specs and I imagion that this computer isn't able to run the game because I got this in 2004 when I first got Sims 2.

Comments

• Options
    slap_a_simmerslap_a_simmer Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    you can usually resolve BSOD by a)ensuring proper OS installation on your hard drive with service packs and with the least amount of fragmented files (run defragmenter) and b) ensuing that your RAM is compatible with your motherboard speed and North Bridge chip type. Start there.