Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My first Sim..Thinking of turning her to a Vamp..

This is my first Sim for Late Night..Thinking of turning her in to a Vampire..She is up on the Exchange if you want her..So tell me what you think..One of my weakest traits is making Sims i dont think im all that great LoL..Considering i dont use CC..She could look better if i did..

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3332413

Fitness: None
Weight: Thin
Sub Type: Human
Traits: Good Sense Of Humor, Clumsy, Shy, Great Kisser, Flirty

Image1-1.png

Comments

• Options
    lilmisfit1987lilmisfit1987 Posts: 1,055 Member
    edited November 2010
    I play with no cc too, and I like her! She looks very unique and pretty...although her traits really don't seem to suit her. She looks more serious or grumpy.
  • Options
    SaffronCat5SaffronCat5 Posts: 634 New Member
    edited November 2010
    I play with no cc too, and I like her! She looks very unique and pretty...although her traits really don't seem to suit her. She looks more serious or grumpy.

Looks can be deceiving i guess.. :twisted:
  • Options
    lilmisfit1987lilmisfit1987 Posts: 1,055 Member
    edited November 2010
    I downloaded and recommended her. I think I'm going to change her traits to grumpy, mean spirited, party animal, snob, and flirty in my game. She's going to be the mean girl. I'll let her loose and and see what chaos she makes. :P :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SaffronCat5SaffronCat5 Posts: 634 New Member
    edited November 2010
    I downloaded and recommended her. I think I'm going to change her traits to grumpy, mean spirited, party animal, snob, and flirty in my game. She's going to be the mean girl. I'll let her loose and and see what chaos she makes. :P :mrgreen:

HaHa.. I like that..She looks like a Sim i would not want to mess with.