Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGurus and Moderators, Please...

Lock this post: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/286405.page

The reason being is that this post has become sort of a rant thread and contains language that violates the forum rules. While expressing opinions is allowed, causing humiliation and insulting the community is not.

Please take the time and read through the thread.

Yes, this thread may also be a violation, but I have no other way of notifying the moderators, Reporting only gives information to Customer Support.

Comments

• Options
    HatboxHatbox Posts: 1,755 Member
    edited October 2010
    They edited the offensive language out of their post,I didn't see any the last time I read it(could be my lousy vision though,LOL)But on a serious note,I don't see why this person hasn't been banned yet anyway.

I've seen others on this forum get banned for a lot less,this person was rude,crude and seemed to lack even basic social skills,yes,it's fine to express your displeasure with something,but it is not fine to put others down and just generally be rude because they don't share your opinion.

They also thought that we were attacking them for having an opposing opinion,but in reality most of us were just trying to tell them to don't be so rude,and express their problems in a more civil,non forum rules violating manner.

I know I'm just feeding their troll sized ego,but I had to say it.