Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bloodworth Estate

Kyle4Sims3Kyle4Sims3 Posts: 212 New Member
Hello Everybody!
Now that Late Night is out I have decided to take up quite a project, I am currently building a home for a legacy/story thing I want to write. I have the back story all written up on my blog. I'll be updating my progress there too so feel free to check it out now and then.
www.squareapartment.wordpress.com

Esmeralda Von Bloodworth was a very unusual person in Bridgeport, rarely seen socializing, and NEVER seen during the day. Her estate, Bloodworth Manor, was well known around Bridgeport for being a huge home full of secret doors and passageways, not to mention just plain creepy. From outside the manor all you’d notice was that it was an unusual sized home for a little old lady, it also had a fairly large cemetery in the backyard, assumed past relatives are buried there. Nobody ever got past the gate Esmeralda kept locked at all times. People tried to ring the gate. Esmeralda never answered to let them in.

One very dark night a chapter in Bridgeport history changed forever. A group of teenage boys decide to take a visit to the Bloodworth Estate. They snuck under the locked fence guarding the Manor, and entered through an open window. Nobody truly knows what happened after that, all they know is what happened the next morning. Obviously the parents of these teenagers were worried as to where their children went. Going door to door asking if anybody has seen the kids they came upon Esmeralda’s home. They rang the gate, nobody answered, they tried again…still nothing. They saw the ditch under the gate and one of the fathers decided to go under and knock on the door. He walked up to the house, started to knock on the door. No answer.

The father then decided to go up to a window and take a peek inside…it was too dark to see anything. He saw the open window in the next room and decided to take a look for himself, all while the other parents were crawling through the ditch and scattering around the house, peeking in different windows. The father stepped into one of the spare bedrooms. Carefully opened the door and entered the hallway…trying to be as quiet as possible. As he’s walking he noticed two metal plates on the floor. Thinking nothing of it just ignored them and kept on walking…after patrolling the house and finding absolutely nothing, not even Esmeralda, or any sign shes been home in the past few days. The father decided there’s nothing to be found inside the home. He then went back to the bedroom, and out the window.

The teenagers were never found, Esmeralda seemed to disappear too, as she was never seen again. People say they’ve seen lights on inside the manor at night, but those are just ghost stories. Some people in Bridgeport say to demolish the estate, others say to stay very far away. Most people in Bridgeport avoid going near that house at all times. It just sits there…nobody goes in, nobody goes out……until today.

Comments