Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"The Business Office?"

Hi, I got my game today (I was quite surprised!) and already I'm stumped (I don't have my guide yet). Does anybody know where the "Business Office" is? My sim is supposed to be there at a certan time to get information on the criminals. I've tried the criminal headquarters and her work place (police), but neither place panned out. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    SonshineSonshine Posts: 53 New Member
    edited May 2009
    I found it. I went into map view and clicked on the Journalism place which is the only place that had a briefcase icon on the map tag. When I clicked on the bldg, it said "gather intel." :)
  • Options
    desertrose0601desertrose0601 Posts: 114 Member
    edited May 2009
    Cool - Yeah it's the journalism office. I haven't played the police career very much yet, but it sounds neat!
  • Options
    SimGuruKyleSimGuruKyle Posts: 87 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Also, did you know: when you get various Opportunities that relate to a specific location in the world, they will usually appear as special Map Pin icons in world view, colored green if you can access them right now, or grey if you can't (for instance, if you need to visit a location between 3 and 4 PM, and its still only 2 PM). I hope that makes things easier. :)
  • Options
    camilleone22camilleone22 Posts: 166 Member
    edited June 2009
    Also, did you know: when you get various Opportunities that relate to a specific location in the world, they will usually appear as special Map Pin icons in world view, colored green if you can access them right now, or grey if you can't (for instance, if you need to visit a location between 3 and 4 PM, and its still only 2 PM). I hope that makes things easier. :)

That feature has totally helped me out! Sometimes I'm like, looking around for something for like five minutes. The map is kind of big. I was wondering if there was/or was going to be a similar feature with the skill opportunity, like, a sim of mine got the opportunity to grow some fruit for a neighbor, but I couldn't find the neighbor to deliver the food to them! It was kind of aggravating to have to look all over the map, and I lost my opportunity because the time expired.
  • Options
    GalerieVineGalerieVine Posts: 190 New Member
    edited June 2009
    yea its pretty simple to find ur way around but
    its difficult wen lookin for the library...
    cuz theres 2 places w/ books...the book store nd
    ofc the library.

i learned to tell them apart... bookstore icon is an
    open book

while the library is a closed book....it took me several
    trips to the bookstore to learn tht