Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EMPTY CLUBS!!!

I have installed Late Night, and I put some clubs in Sunset Valley. I changed lot zone type etc, but there are no one except mixologist, piano player and bouncer. It says that that club is hotspot, but there is none Sim in it. That also happens in Bridgeport. HELP PLEASE :(

Comments

• Options
    LauRawrLauRawr Posts: 130 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I have installed Late Night, and I put some clubs in Sunset Valley. I changed lot zone type etc, but there are no one except mixologist, piano player and bouncer. It says that that club is hotspot, but there is none Sim in it. That also happens in Bridgeport. HELP PLEASE :(

A few people have been having that problem, so far there is no fix...
    Hopefully it will be fixed with a patch soon
  • Options
    Godmax9Godmax9 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I have the same problem! When my sim go to one of the "hotspots" only 3 other sims show up, excluding the bouncer and mixologist.
  • Options
    CrazyPsychoChik6CrazyPsychoChik6 Posts: 73 Member
    edited October 2010
    I hope they come out with a fix for it soon, its kind of boring going there and its just you, the bouncer, and the mixologist to talk too...But your lucky to have 3 sims! i have NONE! The most i have seen at any club or bar was 1 sim, i was happy to have that! Then they left. :(
  • Options
    EidkaEidka Posts: 175 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I don't have late night yet but I've got to wonder. Is it maybe bacuse it's a weekday? I think more people would be out on a friday or saturday.
  • Options
    CrazyPsychoChik6CrazyPsychoChik6 Posts: 73 Member
    edited October 2010
    Nope doesnt seem to matter. Any day at any time i go there, its the same empty bar or club..
  • Options
    DziziDzizi Posts: 265 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I think its a bug, and it sucks cause it'so boring going out clubbing
  • Options
    SimderZUKSimderZUK Posts: 39 New Member
    edited October 2010
    In Sunset Valley I get the reverse, I get fair amount of sims but no mixologist, bouncers or musicians - so equally this makes the clubs boring too. Does anyone have any clue as to why this might be happening?

Thanks xx
  • Options
    Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited October 2010
    I installed it today (yay) :D
    and everything is fine my clubs have about 10 to 25 sims inside 8)
    maybe you computer may not be able to handle too many sims like my cousins sims game is exactly like this and his computer has been around since 1999 :roll:
    hope it gets fixed soon :)

Sincerly Steven
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Options
    simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    edited October 2010
    SimderZUK wrote:
    In Sunset Valley I get the reverse, I get fair amount of sims but no mixologist, bouncers or musicians - so equally this makes the clubs boring too. Does anyone have any clue as to why this might be happening?

Thanks xx

Did you add the bars from the base game or the bars from LN. I found out if I didnt use the new juice bars from LN no one would be there, but as soon as I swapped it out for the new ones, the mixologist came immediately.
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited October 2010
    Fordee09 wrote:
    I installed it today (yay) :D
    and everything is fine my clubs have about 10 to 25 sims inside 8)
    maybe you computer may not be able to handle too many sims like my cousins sims game is exactly like this and his computer has been around since 1999 :roll:
    hope it gets fixed soon :)

Sincerly Steven

I have new laptop with 3GB of RAM, 3.6 Ghz processor, and nvidia graphic card. So it's not becouse of my laptop...
  • Options
    luckynicole659luckynicole659 Posts: 7,707 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I love the new EP, but this is the one problem I have an issue with.

I'm glad somebody brought it up.
  • Options
    AmaranthineDarkAmaranthineDark Posts: 130
    edited October 2010
    long story short:
    known issue, you are not alone. No fix so far.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    long story short:

I don't think the lack of people is an actual glitch. I just think ea didn't really set a number of people who were to go to the club.

also too, most people ended up getting rejected because their statu's isn't enough. I wish the townies automatically tried to bribe their way in too, that way other sims that you're not controlling could get in aswell.
  • Options
    frecklebeansfrecklebeans Posts: 137 Member
    edited October 2010
    Guys i really think its has something to do with the bouncers at exsclusive clubs. I have the dame problem with empty clubs at the "fancy" ones. I created a bar with no bouncers and i get sims flowing in and out starting at 7pm till closing. this may be a glitch that needs to be worked out EA needs to make the game spawn more celebs
  • Options
    CoyadreCoyadre Posts: 5,409 Member
    edited October 2010
    long story short:

I don't think the lack of people is an actual glitch. I just think ea didn't really set a number of people who were to go to the club.

^This :|
  • Options
    littlemissleolittlemissleo Posts: 2,445 Member
    edited October 2010
    The thing with the higher-end clubs and the regular townies not being able to get in because they are not famous enough, well I think they should make it so the townies could try to bribe the bouncer or like try to sneak in. That way there would be more people and it would be more entertaining to watch the people either get turned away, or possibly get accepted!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Coyadre wrote:
    long story short:

^This :|

Yeah it would be nice if they were able to change that in a patch or something but I kinda doubt that would happen.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    The thing with the higher-end clubs and the regular townies not being able to get in because they are not famous enough, well I think they should make it so the townies could try to bribe the bouncer or like try to sneak in. That way there would be more people and it would be more entertaining to watch the people either get turned away, or possibly get accepted!

Exactly! I actually just posted that option in another thread, lol.
    Maybe they can allow it in a patch.
  • Options
    littlemissleolittlemissleo Posts: 2,445 Member
    edited October 2010

Exactly! I actually just posted that option in another thread, lol.
    Maybe they can allow it in a patch.

Great minds think alike :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Bonnie1209Bonnie1209 Posts: 842 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Yeah, it always seems like there are more sims at dive bars. It's cheap and no bouncers and doormen.

And my sim really loves them. She's a party girl for sure.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I love the way they made the clubs look though! (: just wish there were more sims to party with.
    And some of my sims bands have been doing gigs with nobody at the bar! =/
  • Options
    CoyadreCoyadre Posts: 5,409 Member
    edited October 2010
    I think i'm on to something. My sim got a want to go to 5 hotspots. It said check the news paper to find out where everyone would be hanging out. I read the newspaper and sure enough it was telling the hotspots of the night! :thumbup: I think that's the way to go!
  • Options
    Bonnie1209Bonnie1209 Posts: 842 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Coyadre wrote:
    I think i'm on to something. My sim got a want to go to 5 hotspots. It said check the news paper to find out where everyone would be hanging out. I read the newspaper and sure enough it was telling the hotspots of the night! :thumbup: I think that's the way to go!

Yes, I discovered the newspaper thing the other day. It's not always accurate, though. :(
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Coyadre wrote:

even if it is a hot spot, no sims go.

it would be nice to check the hotspots on the computer too. i hate having to get the newspaper and recycle it. and if i choose to stop getting it delivered, i cant check for hot spots! =/
  • Options
    Stardust7677Stardust7677 Posts: 15 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I'm having the exact same problem --no sims at my clubs. I get the bouncer and mixologist, sometimes a sim playing piano, but no one else. And it doesn't matter which club I send my sim to, hotspot or not, my sim is the only one there besides the employees. You can practically hear the crickets chirp.....

Star~*~