Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This person is a thief!

This person stole my sim and is posting it as their own. Thanks to 2 of my friends I found out about this. Please check and make sure that none of your creations were stolen by this person. Here is my original sim:

Screenshot-56.jpg

and here is the one that was stolen:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3296817

She has the same first name, traits, body. This is my sim with different hair for comparison:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3295206

Comments

• Options
    andie6061andie6061 Posts: 5,438 New Member
    edited October 2010
    reported :D
  • Options
    King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    edited October 2010
    Thank you very much.
  • Options
    andie6061andie6061 Posts: 5,438 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Your welcome hun :)
  • Options
    GagaSimsGagaSims Posts: 3,479 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Kingyboo!

Sorry.

Reported. :evil:
  • Options
    evilkyttievilkytti Posts: 2,854 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Good Luck with that,They was both uploaded to the forum on the same date.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    evilkytti wrote:

Yes but anyone that knows me knows I've uploaded that sim before. It's my simself and the original is posted on my page. I reuploaded her for the avi.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    GagaSims wrote:
    Kingyboo!

Sorry.

Reported. :evil:

Hey Gaga! Thanks for reporting it. :D
  • Options
    playangel1989playangel1989 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited October 2010
    reported it mom :)
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited October 2010
    evilkytti wrote:
    No No No!!! I've known King forever and this is definately her sim. She has used that sim in all her stories in creative corner and challenges for well over a year.

Oh so reporting.

Edit:
    Even 🐸🐸🐸🐸 has pictures of this sim they posted in their blog...
    I did the same thing with my current avi because this is my same simself.
    The only thing is I updated her current and it's the same sim I've had since the site opened.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    evilkytti wrote:

Here is an MM I did with this same sim. The story started back in January 2010. The first 4 chapters lost the pics because my PB was infiltrated, but starting w/ Chapter 5 you can clearly see my sim.

http://forum.mysimfulpleasures.com/index.php?topic=428.0
  • Options
    Jodi22Jodi22 Posts: 4,776 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Reported.

This person below stole my friend 000000078's sim Brice Franklin which she has many of in her studio

Thief user Simgurl170 http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3276067

Its been reported but I doubt EA cares. This person's sim is still up no matter how many of us reported!

• Options
    SimsARLSimsARL Posts: 14,884 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Jodi22 wrote:

Its been reported but I doubt EA cares. This person's sim is still up no matter how many of us reported!
    EA doesn't care at all.
    They're not gonna take it down. People can upload our sims.
    I hate this so much, but that's EA for ya.

I would report, but it does nothing.
    I am so sorry. I have had a sim stolen from me as well. :?
    And, no matter how much I reported and others did, it was never taken down. It has been up since last year.
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited October 2010
    Jodi22 wrote:
    Reported.

This person below stole my friend 000000078's sim Brice Franklin which she has many of in her studio

I remeber this but I didn't realize it was the same simmer.
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    SimsARL wrote:
    Jodi22 wrote:

EA doesn't care at all.
    They're not gonna take it down. People can upload our sims.
    I hate this so much, but that's EA for ya.

I would report, but it does nothing.
    I am so sorry. I have had a sim stolen from me as well. :?
    And, no matter how much I reported and others did, it was never taken down. It has been up since last year.

I know they dont care and its sad!!!!! I havent checked but would not be surprised if some of mine were stolen too!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Liam go away-double post!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    blunote00 wrote:
    Jodi22 wrote:
    Reported.

I remeber this but I didn't realize it was the same simmer.

Simgurl170 stole 000000078's sim. I would not doubt is all Simgurl170's sims were stolen!

Liam stop stalking me!!!!!! Hate Liam!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Thank you both very much. I'm so upset because this is my simself and first sim ever. Spookey was her first and of all the sims on my page she/he had to steal that one.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Thank you both very much. I'm so upset because this is my simself and first sim ever. Spookey was her first and of all the sims on my page she/he had to steal that one.

Your welcome and Yes especially when its your simself! Ive seen sims that resemble my simself and wonder if people stole mine too and just tweaked it
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Jodi22 wrote:

Your welcome and Yes especially when its your simself! Ive seen sims that resemble my simself and wonder if people stole mine too and just tweaked it

The sad part is she didn't tweak it at all except add glasses and change the everyday outfit and hair from the one I have now. All the other outfits and hair is the same. LOL if she is going to steal she needs to do it right!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Jodi22 wrote:

The sad part is she didn't tweak it at all except add glasses and change the everyday outfit and hair from the one I have now. All the other outfits and hair is the same. LOL if she is going to steal she needs to do it right!

LOL if you steal tweak!!! That person who stole my friends sim the same thing changed nothing on the sim. Not to bright.

If I were you I would go download her sim and reload to your own studio just they way she has her sim!!!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Jodi22 wrote:
    Jodi22 wrote:

LOL if you steal tweak!!! That person who stole from my friends sim the same thing changed nothing on the sim. Not to bright.

If I were you I would go download her sim and reload to your own studio just they way she has her sim!!!!!

LMAO. I would, but her sim is too UGLY for my studio. How about a IF YOU SEE THIS THIEF siggy?
  • Options
    ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited October 2010
    Feel for you. But unfortunately, once you upload anything onto this site it becomes the property of EA. Anyone can download any sim put on the exchange. Sorry, I know it bites but thems the facts.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Jodi22 wrote:
    Jodi22 wrote:

LOL if you steal tweak!!! That person who stole from my friends sim the same thing changed nothing on the sim. Not to bright.

LMAO. I would, but her sim is too UGLY for my studio. How about a IF YOU SEE THIS THIEF siggy?

LMAO! I would do it anyway!!! Say its your simself version of Liam's girlfriend!!!! Like the siggy idea too!!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    LMAO! I would do it anyway!!! Say its your simself version of Liam's girlfriend!!!! Like the siggy idea too!!!!

Even Liam would run for cover!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Edit: Because of Liam messing up the forum!