Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Dont Want vamp`s!!

sorry to all who love the vamp`s but i do not want my world filled with a lot ao vamps running around in it and you should be able to have them in your game or not..so can some on help me ,thanks..there just not my cup of tea. i want to play the game for other thing you can do with the simmers... :oops: :oops: :x :roll:
2qxq5qd.jpg
cheek me out on the gallery #sims21975

Comments

• Options
    dragonmaster626dragonmaster626 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited October 2010
    just remove them from the house they live in they are never one of the houseless sims you see so removing them from the house gets rid of them for good.
  • Options
    DruscyllaDruscylla Posts: 2,532 Member
    edited October 2010
    just remove them from the house they live in they are never one of the houseless sims you see so removing them from the house gets rid of them for good.

They can still move in via story mode. I think its impossible to totally eradicate them.
    meow_zpsa650c518.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Druscylla wrote:

They can still move in via story mode. I think its impossible to totally eradicate them.

yea i read they move in automaticly if you place a vampire club in your neighburhood so maybe if he removed all vampire clubs they would be very rare to turn up?
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    According to the game guide, they will just move in whether you place a club or not.
    meow_zpsa650c518.gif
  • Options
    sims21975sims21975 Posts: 214 Member
    edited October 2010
    all man thats SUCKS,but you could in sims2 when thay would walk around somtime in my game ,they did not turn my sims in to vamps, i hope tyhis will be the same hear to.and i hope some-one will make a mod about this..if enyone know about this plese let me know in my post hear...thanks guys ,you are the best hear on this foum.. thrers no place like home... :D:D
    2qxq5qd.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    All you have to do is ignore them. They don't really act a lot different than other sims.
    meow_zpsa650c518.gif
  • Options
    KojinOKKojinOK Posts: 211
    edited October 2010
    On a side note. I don't know how much EA changed to the core yet, but I don't think they would let the modding community down, so... I'm pretty sure in a few days or maybe weeks we'll see the first no-more-vampires mod.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I hate the errors on this forum
    meow_zpsa650c518.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I just remember some thing important they said befor, The vampires can't turn you unless you actually ask them to other then that they never bite your main sim. The thing is it doesn't aply to the other sims out of your control i had one sim get turned that i wasn't controling.
  • Options
    sims21975sims21975 Posts: 214 Member
    edited October 2010
    lolol i guess so i hope that can still be right..but i still need a mod for them is some way ..i love using the mods..they help alot...
    2qxq5qd.jpg
  • Options
    cata4171cata4171 Posts: 239
    edited October 2010
    Druscylla wrote:
    All you have to do is ignore them. They don't really act a lot different than other sims.

I agree.Dont pay attention to them and they wont pay attention to you.Besides they dont wear a cape and they dont look like Count Dracula :mrgreen:
  • Options
    FleshFailuresFleshFailures Posts: 92 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Because the neighborhood will be ruined once THOSE people move in, right?

If you think about it, saying that sounds kind of prejudiced. :shock: They're deserve equal rights just like any other Sim!
  • Options
    HippieMama2HippieMama2 Posts: 240 Member
    edited October 2010
    At least they aren't chasing you down the street or anything, lol! They are just like any other sim you pass along the street, just a little more pale. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Corgi17Corgi17 Posts: 52 Member
    edited October 2010
    At least they aren't chasing you down the street or anything, lol! :mrgreen:

Just got a mental pic of that, lmao. That would be so cool if there was a chance of that happening at night.
  • Options
    AdrieCmAdrieCm Posts: 354 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Just ignore them. I've been to the vamp clubs (four times, so far) and have only met the one vamp bartender. Other then that, no other vamps. I think if you steer clear of the club or don't place it, you won't run into vamps very often.