Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 1 music?

I miss the sims 1 music (especially from the start up screen) anyone know where I can get it? Thanks
Banner_zpshgf2chau.jpg
Amateur Sim Stories
Read more at Cosmic Sims

Comments

• Options
    LawertendLawertend Posts: 5,144 New Member
    edited June 2009
    If you still have your Sims 1 games, you can just get it from the music files. Other than that, you really can't get it in a LEGAL way, since I don't think they sold a Sims 1 soundtrack.
  • Options
    PhantomhivePhantomhive Posts: 2,091 New Member
    edited June 2009
    You know, I got one of my Sims to the Beauty Saloon for a Facial & there was a "CONSTRUCTION MODE" music from The Sims 1 playing. It was really nostalgic.
  • Options
    kerby414kerby414 Posts: 1,188 New Member
    edited June 2009
  • Options
    johnnyconnie12johnnyconnie12 Posts: 237 New Member
    edited June 2009
    kerby414 wrote:
    I love the neighborhood songs on the sims 1.
    Thank you for posting :D
  • Options
    Handman50Handman50 Posts: 156 Member
    edited June 2009
    If you create a movie you can browse the music they have there. They have alot of Sims 1 songs.
  • Options
    PacificaSimPacificaSim Posts: 184 New Member
    edited June 2009
    qtnikki wrote:
    I miss the sims 1 music (especially from the start up screen) anyone know where I can get it? Thanks

All the music from Sims1 had come out on a CD a number of years ago. I still have it. You could maybe search for the CD from sites that specialize in hard to find CDs. I don't think it is available throught EA anymore.
  • Options
    PacificaSimPacificaSim Posts: 184 New Member
    edited June 2009
    qtnikki wrote:

All the music from Sims1 had come out on a CD a number of years ago. I still have it. You could maybe search for the CD from sites that specialize in hard to find CDs. I don't think it is available throught EA anymore.

In fact, it looks like amazon.com still sells the CD.
  • Options
    qtnikkiqtnikki Posts: 156 Member
    edited June 2009
    Yay! Thank you so much! I'm going to have to get the CD I've missed it so much!
    Banner_zpshgf2chau.jpg
    Amateur Sim Stories
    Read more at Cosmic Sims
  • Options
    StarlesswolfStarlesswolf Posts: 13 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I have most of the sims 1 music files but I don't know how to place them in sims 3 live, build and other areas in the game. Any ideas?