Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ebony & Ivory (A genetics challenge)

Comments

• Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited January 2011
    I reeally like Jayden, MaulRat17 he is a cutie and has some great bone structure
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, like I said on the other thread I really like Gillie's sims. What I'd do is install them, take the cc off, save them to my bin, and then uninstall the sims3pack from my game. Just to be safe so maybe you could do that as well MaulRat. I know alot of people don't like when you re-upload there stuff even when you give them credit. I personally wouldn't care at all but some people are touchy about that stuff. It is nice that you can just leave a comment on their page now though, makes things alot easier.

octojenn- Someone made a great thread listing all the picture threads. I asked to have her put the genetics challenge pic thread up and I was thinking you could do the same with Ebony & Ivory. Maybe get more people interested in playing. :-)
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/322951.page
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    octojenn- Someone made a great thread listing all the picture threads. I asked to have her put the genetics challenge pic thread up and I was thinking you could do the same with Ebony & Ivory. Maybe get more people interested in playing. :-)
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/322951.page

Oh cool I will ask as well. I'd definitely like to see some new faces lol :D
    @Maulrat17- I can even download Jasper and find out the exact name of the cc so you can pin-point it easily to uninstall :lol: Is anyone else having an issue with Ezra's link?

EDIT: I think you have to friend a simmer to post comments on their page but that's easy enough lol. I will be posting and update soon to the pic thread. I will be spamming the pic thread since I will be playing most of the day.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Yay for pic spam! :D I'm also getting some sim time today so hopefully getting time for my Ebony & Ivory family. Fingers crossed I'll be able to post an update before the end of the night.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    *fingers crossed* Just posted my update :D
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I will be changing Ezra's link to the teen Ezra so if you use him just remember to age him in CAS to YA
  • Options
    amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited January 2011
    I came across a sim named Aiko.
    I think she is cute.
    What do you guys think?

headshot_large1.jpg
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2904106
    ]
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Amadazulsim- she is very pretty :D
  • Options
    MaulRat17MaulRat17 Posts: 903 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I love love love her! Her name means Love in Japanese btw. She's cute! My hubby and I were thinking about using Aiko as a middle name for our first child, whenever that happens. Too bad they don't have hair like that in the Store yet.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    She's really cute. We're not using any asian looking sims to my knowledge. I think she'd be great to add to the gene pool. :D
  • Options
    BabyDaisyBabyDaisy Posts: 846 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I was inspired by this thread so. . . can I post some pictures? :lol:

Here's my Ebonie and Ivory:
    screenshot_original.jpg"width=600"

Ebonie: (I know the name's spelt a little differently) She looked a bit grumpy. . .but this was the best I could get at the moment. May change later. :)

Ivory: He reminded me a little of a leprechaun in this pic! ;)

When I made them they were bf+gf. But Ivory really wanted to get married. :D So it was dinner at the bistro... But seriously - cookies Ivory?
    Then soon enough, he proposed, and she said yes! (I was quite worried that she'd say no!)
    screenshot_original.jpg"width=300"screenshot_original.jpg"width=300"

That's all for now, hope you like them! :D

BabyDaisy

• Options
    edited January 2011
    Oops, double post! :D

BabyDaisy

Great Sims everyone by the way! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    BabyDaisy wrote:
    I was inspired by this thread so. . . can I post some pictures? :lol:

Love the pics BabyDaisy! If you want to post pics post them in the pic thread. And in order to be involved with the challenge you have to start with the Ebony & Ivory created for this challenge :) And then use the sims on the main page 8) Can't wait to see you're future updates in the pic thread
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Okay, didn't realise that! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    BabyDaisy wrote:
    Okay, didn't realise that! :D
    Thats okay lol...are you going to join the challenge?
  • Options
    LuvDyrdekLuvDyrdek Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited January 2011
    thatd be really cool if you joined in BabyDaisy, im just starting this challenge too! (:

Hey everyone, i said i had been working on my Ebony & Ivory before, and i finally reached that point where i wanted to be to post the first update.. im uploading pictures rightt noww(:
    happy simming! :P
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Hey Luv saw the update! And I like what your doing with the story :D
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I saw your update LuvDyrdek, very nice. :-)

octojenn- I just wanted to suggest someone to use in the challenge. I was browsing through the forums and came across Ava Tarr by ChemicalWibs http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3505321 and she makes BEAUTIFUL babies. There's a picture thread with her husband and children in it and they're all gorgeous. Plus she's got a cc free version. :wink: Just thought I'd throw her out there.

Edit: Oh and Reichen Andrajji by Jessa Dakkar is "simlicious" (< courtesy of amadazulsim) lol :mrgreen:http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3134827
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    both sims are hot...hot......oh and HOTT tthey both get my vote :D for the next gen
  • Options
    LuvDyrdekLuvDyrdek Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited January 2011
    thanks octojenn and heckstress(:

those sims are beauuutiful! definately have got my vote!
  • Options
    MaulRat17MaulRat17 Posts: 903 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Nice find Heckstress! Both sims would be great for the challenge. Chemicalwibs and Jessa Dakkar always put out quality stuff.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I'm glad everyone likes them. I agree MaulRat17, ChemicalWibs and Jessa Dakkar always have great downloads and I trust that they're safe. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2011
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Oh, I really like Amber and Alicia! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Yay! glad you like :D I will be adding Ava and Reichen as soon as we get some alternates

I must be doing something right on the forums lol I just got another gift from SimGuruHydra :mrgreen:
    You have been gifted a Store item from SimGuruHydra!
    Enjoy these shoes!

SimGuruHydra has gifted you: Leather and Buckle Attack Teen. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.
    Post edited by Unknown User on