Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened to the stickied thrads?

I was looking for a help thread I know was stickied, where it go?

Comments

• Options
    NichaedemusNichaedemus Posts: 16,905 Member
    edited October 2010
    Hi folks,

As you may have noticed, a number of forum threads were inadvertently deleted as a result of the last site maintenance cycle. The web team is investigating. The threads in question will be recovered if possible or otherwise recreated, as the case may be. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    When you need help with The Sims 3 or The Sims 4, be sure to check out the Master Help Thread today!
  • Options
    KittycattylionKittycattylion Posts: 3,934 Member
    edited October 2010
    I very much recommend spreading the word, a lot of people are worried about their threads.
    a.k.a. Pixelpuppetry
  • Options
    Isabella_SchatzIsabella_Schatz Posts: 3,966 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Hi folks,

As you may have noticed, a number of forum threads were inadvertently deleted as a result of the last site maintenance cycle. The web team is investigating. The threads in question will be recovered if possible or otherwise recreated, as the case may be. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Thats a relief to hear.

As Kittycatylion said, you might want to spread the word. I was having something equal to an emotional meltdown (seriously!) because one of my threads is gone and I can imagine many others are feeling the same (especially legacy and long running story people with no backups)
  • Options
    DestinysCreaturesDestinysCreatures Posts: 1,025 Member
    edited October 2010
    Thank you for letting us know, when I tried to post in Technical Discussion (EN) on the bottom of the forums, not this one about the Master help thread I got this

This is a moderated forum.
    Your message is in the queue waiting the analysis of some moderator. Please be patient. :shock:

It was just a question asking where the master help thread was, as it was very helpful to me, now can't seem to post there as you have to wait for the analysis of some moderator :?:

I don't understand :?:

• Options
    NiralynNiralyn Posts: 755 Member
    edited October 2010
    Hi folks,

Thank you, Nichaedemus, for bucking the usual EA trend of leaving folks in the dark by responding to people's questions promptly. It is greatly appreciated!!
  • Options
    jericholicfangirljericholicfangirl Posts: 113
    edited October 2010
    I'm just surprised we got an actual answer instead of getting the runaround. It's freaking amazing! :lol: