Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim-Heaven Match-Making Services!

Hello!

I don't know why but I love to see people enjoy my sims and have kiddies with them! So I've devised this!

Basically you type what sort of sim you want then I will make one especially for your simmie :D

If I already have a sim in my studio that matches your wants then I will put them forward :)

Then (this is optional) you can post pictures of the kids or the happy couple!

Name:
Hair colour:
Eye colour:
Traits:
Other:

BrightFashion xoxo

Comments

• Options
    BrightFashionBrightFashion Posts: 4,090 New Member
    edited October 2010
    bump :(
  • Options
    cantapoupecantapoupe Posts: 2,188 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I like the idea! I have no match making requests though.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    thank you! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    bumpy :)
  • Options
    simlishtrsimlishtr Posts: 1,405 Member
    edited October 2010
    funny idea :)
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    lol! don't know whether to take that as a compliment or insult :D
  • Options
    BooHoo2U2BooBooBooHoo2U2BooBoo Posts: 1,335 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Hello!

I don't know why but I love to see people enjoy my sims and have kiddies with them! So I've devised this!

Basically you type what sort of sim you want then I skim my studio (or if anyone else wants to help they looks at theirs) for a sim that matches your wants! If I can't find any that closely match, then I might make one especially for what you want :D

Then (this is optional) you can post pictures of the kids or the happy couple!

BrightFashion xoxo

Hi, Bright! After our successful match-making earlier with Kimberly and Jackson, I was thinking the same thing. It really is fun to come on-line and look for "the perfect love". Kimberly has a younger sister, so she might be checking the forum for a mate, too, in the future. (I write the story of my sims and their lives each time I play, so Kimberly's story today, of course, was about how she met this fantastic fellow on-line.)

"Sim-Heaven Match-Making Services" -- it would be great!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    okey dokey! thanks Boohoo! :D

shall I change the title to 'Sim Heaven Match-Making Services'?
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    changed it! its more catchy :D

do you have any idea what Kimberly's sisters taste in men is? :D
  • Options
    BrittneyLeeBrittneyLee Posts: 102 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Do you think you can maybe try to make this sim for me? http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim_detail.php?***...&asset_type=sim&user_id=243615

It was my sisters toon that she used to play before she passed away. I have tried so hard to come close to the avatar but never could get it exactly (see avatar). If you could help me it would be realy apperciated!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    i'll give it a go!

do you need a boyfriend too?

or just the sim?

she'll probbaly be done in a bout 2 hours (my sister is on the computer that has Sims 3 on :evil: )
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    The sim would be great, but I would hate to trouble you any further :)
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    The sim would be great, but I would hate to trouble you any further :)

ok then! wht would you like me to name her? :)
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    My sister called her Holland, so I would kind of like that to be the name.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    My sister called her Holland, so I would kind of like that to be the name.

sorry! dumb moment there! ok Holland it is :)
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    bump :)
  • Options
    edited October 2010

She's still young ... just transitioned to young adult, and I haven't played her enough to know. She's a little off-beat. Very psychic and spiritual, currently working as a tarot card reader. She's also very athletic. Give me a chance to play her a couple of times so I can get a better feel about what she'll need with romance.

Oh, this is going to be fun! (I guess you did see Jackson's and Kimberly's two beautiful children -- their young adult versions? I think they're quite nice looking.)
  • Options
    edited October 2010

She's still young ... just transitioned to young adult, and I haven't played her enough to know. She's a little off-beat. Very psychic and spiritual, currently working as a tarot card reader. She's also very athletic. Give me a chance to play her a couple of times so I can get a better feel about what she'll need with romance.

Oh, this is going to be fun! (I guess you did see Jackson's and Kimberly's two beautiful children -- their young adult versions? I think they're quite nice looking.)

okey dokey! :D

and yes they're both gorgeous! rec'd them :mrgreen:

Jackson has good genes :)
  • Options
    JustMerryJustMerry Posts: 243 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Hey do you have any men in your studio? :') Ive got a YA who needs a partner :/
  • Options
    ChevronChevron Posts: 1,350 Member
    edited October 2010
    Heey Bright, I Need An Italian Looking Teenage Boy For My Sim Alex Chur (Shes My Avi) Hope Yu Can Help xxxxx
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    @justMerry what sort of man? skin colour? hair colour? strength :D

@Chevron i'll get right on making one!
  • Options
    ChevronChevron Posts: 1,350 Member
    edited October 2010
    Thanks Bright x
  • Options
    JustMerryJustMerry Posts: 243 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I have to go, but I will come on later on tonight in about 6 hours and show you a picture? yeaaa? :) thankyou.
  • Options
    edited October 2010

okey dokey! :D

and yes they're both gorgeous! rec'd them :mrgreen:

Jackson has good genes :)

OK, I just spent a little time with Trish, Kimberly's little sister. Kimberly was the oldest of the 6 children; Trish is the youngest. She just turned to YA. Romance is completely new to her. She's never had a boyfriend before.

You'll notice that she takes after her mother, with dark hair; Kimberly took after her father.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3255854

She needs someone who's a little eccentric, maybe someone adventurous, and a great kisser would be nice. :wink: Let's see who we can match her up with!

BTW, I won't be on-line much today, so it might be Monday before I get to download a match and see how it works out. No rush! But Trish would love to have a few pictures to drool over while she decides. Oh, she's got the athletic trait, so she'd probably appreciate a muscular fellow. She tends to turn on the TV and workout whenever there's a spare moment.