Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How will Bridgeport work?

How do I explain this?

Ok, so a Simmer has Ambitions and opens up a new game in Bridgeport. He/she might find a fire station and other buildings that come with Ambitions already placed in-game. Nothing special there.

What if the Simmer DOESN'T have Ambitions? What will happen then?

Comments

• Options
    Ilovethesims7Ilovethesims7 Posts: 1,378 New Member
    edited October 2010
    thegrump wrote:
    How do I explain this?

Ok, so a Simmer has Ambitions and opens up a new game in Bridgeport. He/she will find a fire station and other buildings that come with Ambitions. Nothing special there.

What if the Simmer DOESN'T have Ambitions? What will happen then?

Then the buildings won't appear there :wink:
  • Options
    thegrumpthegrump Posts: 505 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Ok... now I'm thinking what if the game tells us to manually place each lot instead of having the lots already ready for us.

Sorry, I'm thinking too much today.
  • Options
    ZooombiniZooombini Posts: 181 New Member
    edited October 2010
    The fire station and the other places take up empty lots. So if you don't have ambitions, they just won't be in the empty lot.

Sorry if thats confusing. :oops:
  • Options
    Kail16Kail16 Posts: 3,051 Member
    edited October 2010
    You will only get those buildings if you have ambitions. If you do not then they will not appear in your town or in your bin. If you do have ambitions upon opening the new town you will be prompted to allow the placements of lots or choose not to allow them to be place automatically and instead placed manually do it yourself at a time or your own discretion.

Hope that's much clearer.
  • Options
    DerellaDerella Posts: 765 Member
    edited October 2010
    You will most likely have to place the Ambitions lots manually when you start up a new game in Bridgeport.