Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mouse Disapears in Game...

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    HagisHagis Posts: 7 New Member
    edited July 2009
    FYI his is a known Transgaming issue.. it happens in all there ports something to do with the wine translation layer, it was "fixed" in Eve Online lets hope on the next S3 patch we see the same love.
  • Options
    CheckerPjsCheckerPjs Posts: 1,666 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Oh my mouse dissapears during gameplay, I always have to quit =/ but I press esc and enter instead...
    thanks for the advise you guys =D It is really good to know that I can make it reappear without having to quit, yesterday the mouse disappeared like when the menu loaded in the beginning I got maaaad lol
  • Options
    Zeezee96Zeezee96 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Thank you Chilipepper that was probably the best advice ever!
  • Options
    JuicyfendiJuicyfendi Posts: 14 New Member
    edited July 2009
    if you need an easier way to quit just press "q" then when the box comes up press enter. The enter clicks "Yes, Save" btw...

Source:

I have the June 2009 13" Macbook pro and mouse disappears probably about once a week.
  • Options
    nicoleglynnnicoleglynn Posts: 2 New Member
    edited July 2009
    nikisowell wrote:
    happens to me ALL the time and i have an 08 mac version. you have to restart the game and it usually happens after extended gameplay

My game often loads up with the mouse cursor missing!
  • Options
    skiptharockskiptharock Posts: 103 New Member
    edited July 2009

I play Sims 3 A LOT hee hee and ... every now and then ... the mouse will disappear ... I make my way down to the Options and Save & Quit by looking at the icons light up ... then I log back on and can play more without any trouble ... for a good while lol ... I try to Save my game periodically hoping this will prevent the blind mouse thing from happening but so far it is just a part of the game!

p.s. I love the game ...
  • Options
    ilikeanimals456ilikeanimals456 Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    i tried everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i neeeed help! i absalutly love sims but i cant play!!!!! :(:(:(:(:( i hate it!!! im getting supernatural so i want to play it with a mouse! :x :x :x :x grrrrr..... any body help me? im only eleven. hmm maybe i should ask my brother... the computer genius. hmmmmmmmm......

• Options
    256Iris256256Iris256 Posts: 170 Member
    edited August 2012
    I had it too, contacted EA and they gave me a tip which totally screwed up my game. But besides the disappearing mouse I have some more very annoying issues. I re-installed everything and I've never had the missing cursor anymore.