Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Barnacle Bay and patch dated 09/05/10

Hi all,
I bought Barnacle bay and it did install to my game. However it does not show up in the in the game panel of choices for worlds nor as a vacation choice. I do have fast lane and according to my game the patches are up to date.

I did read that you will need to have the latest patch for Barnacale bay to play. Is this the patch that I will need to install in order to get this new world to show up? Patch: 1.15/1.10/3.6/4.3 Dated 09/05/10
My Version is 5.0.44.008001

Thank you for reading my post and happy simming :D
WL

Edit: I removed BB and tried to download it again from the store. I guess you only get to download it once after you have purchased it. I than went back to my page for the downloads and installed it and still it did not show up in my game.

I will wait for an answer. Thank you all again for reading my post.
WL

Comments

• Options
    winterlocwinterloc Posts: 348 Member
    edited September 2010
    At this point I am thinking the problem was in the down load from the Sims 3 store.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I just down loaded Buccaneer's Bounty. I am missing the statues and missing the bar chair. I do have the telescope and the bar. However I am missing most of the items. I guess there must be a problem from buying items from the store. When I was down loading Buccaneer's Bounty I never did get the little page that states success and 100% downloaded.

If anyone else is having these problems please post about it. If anyone did have these problems and was able to fix this please let me know. I would really like to get back on track with my game. Thanks so much and happy simming :D
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I have now tried to get this patch download and went to my game and then to the update page and looked to see if I could down load this patch from there. I cannot it does not come up with it. I did a refresh of the update page and it says I am up to date with my patches. Baracale bay and the some items from Buccaneer Bounty are still not showing up. However all is showing up on the down load page and claim to be installed. So far really no luck here. I am going to post some of this in the store section and see if anyone has an answer. Thanks everyone for reading this.