Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sookie Stackhouse Home

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    aussiedonnaaussiedonna Posts: 155
    edited October 2010
    camimh wrote:
    Those that have read the books will know that there is, in fact, a crawl space in the guest room closet at Sookie's house for vampires that is light tight. Just for those correcting the other person lol.

And great job on the house! I have loved Sookie long before there was TruBlood lol

Shame on me :oops: . Sorry camimh, thank you for correcting me :wink: , I have been meaning to get the books.
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited October 2010
    This looks really great! I hope you can upload. I had the same problem a month back and I had to get rid of all cc patterns to be able to upload. You might want to do a test upload without any cc and see if that works. It sucks but it might be the reason. I hope not!
  • Options
    Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited October 2010
    SimEve wrote:
    This looks really great! I hope you can upload. I had the same problem a month back and I had to get rid of all cc patterns to be able to upload. You might want to do a test upload without any cc and see if that works. It sucks but it might be the reason. I hope not!

SimEve I relayed that info to Blueashes about the CC patterns,she sends a big thanks because she has even deleated items from her studio thinking maybe the file was too large.
  • Options
    BlueashesBlueashes Posts: 48 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I'm having internet connectivity issues atm, but I have gone in and tried to get rid of all custom patterns as well. I did try to reupload a little while ago, but it failed. But like I said, having connectivity issues so that may have been the issue. Oh! And I did actually think of the crawlspace in the closet, but that's a little out of my building experience lol. (However, it is why I added closets in the rooms).
  • Options
    NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited October 2010
    WOW!! Wonderful Job!! I love all the flower patterned walls. I remember growing up in a house with a kitchen almost like that. I love it. The washer and dryer out on the back sun room porch, is so original an I would never have thought of it. I have never watched True Blood, but I love this house. I will rec's and fav when you get it on the exchange. :)
  • Options
    BlueashesBlueashes Posts: 48 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Well, I'm still having problems uploading this house for whatever reason. It's really starting to upset me because I worked super hard on it. I have been able to upload other things, just not this house. I went through and changed all custom patterns to basic ones, and still no luck. :cry: I'll keep trying though because I'm freakin determined to get this thing uploaded to the exchange. I did change a few other things and took some more pictures. I will post those later (when I'm not so tired lol).
  • Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited October 2010
    I have never read or watched anything True Blood so I have no idea if this is an accurate reproduction, but what I do know is this is a really good build! It does not look that big from the outside but it is huge inside. I like how you used the drape over the bed. Looks nice.Really like the diningroom and kitchen. Overall it looks like a nice home. Will check back to see if you get it uploaded so I can leave a well deserved rec
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Haleyrose89Haleyrose89 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited July 2011
    What happened to it? :(