Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cheating Spouses

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    lesley418lesley418 Posts: 4,077 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Hotty5009 wrote:
    lesley418 wrote:
    Hotty5009 wrote:
    tori104 wrote:
    the maids are hilarious! They flirt, steal, and watch tv instead of doing their jobs!

That and how they eat out of my sims fridge

The maid in mine is Marla Cope I believe. Well the mom is the leader of the free world and the dad is a sports legend. When the mom and kids are off at school, the dad is at home til two, and that's when the maid starts flirting and slcaking. She ate ice cream out of the fridge and left it there once! but when the mom is home too, she just does her job and leaves. maybe cuz the mom has the neat trait and forces her to clean haha

Speaking of the maids names, my current maid is a dude and his name is 'ty dee' have you had him as a made yet?

I don't believe I have! But then again, I fire them if the mom catches them slacking off so I may have missed him
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited September 2010
    In my game, the unprompted kiss or flirts usually happen cause the sim is inappropriate, flirty, charismatic, or great kisser. Most times I let things happen and see where the relationship goes, but stopped it when a very mean-spirited, insane, inappropriate, sim kissed my sim. I didn't want to deal with that match up since my sim was a hot-head.

The maids are a hoot, and I think they are in the game to entertain us other than actually do their jobs. As far as I can tell, the maids, and the babysitters have the kleptomanic trait and will steal things, although the only thing I seen missing in the home is books. When I realize the book is gone, too much time has passed to tell them to give the book back.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    anoela1336anoela1336 Posts: 4,207 New Member
    edited September 2010
    tori104 wrote:
    brush their teeth, steal your spouse, steal your stuff... what don't they do?!?

oh yeah, CLEAN!

🐸🐸🐸🐸 ^this
  • Options
    whtrbtwhtrbt Posts: 1,927 Member
    edited September 2010
    I hired a maid yesterday in riverview.
    She's a good maid. :D

I think it's Jane dotner.

Kelly: I have had her for a long time. She does a good job, but she's a klepto, so watch it!
  • Options
    tori104tori104 Posts: 7,561 Member
    edited September 2010
    the first time my maid stole something, it was the bed out of the spare bedroom. It was a guy maid and I had stopped bothering to watch him do his job (as the game tips on loading screens say to do) I come home and I'm like "something's missing?... oh yeah, there was a bed there :? "
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    ...was going to post my story till I realized this is from 2010 lmao
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top